TouchOSC - Importing Multiple Templates
    Tech Wizard

Default TouchOSC - Importing Multiple Templates

I have multiple TouchOSC Templates and would like to easily switch between them on my ipad while in the mix.

What is the best way to import the templates so that I can accomplish this.

After 1st template is imported using the big import button, do I add the following templates using the "add"/"import"?

I assume that once imported/added I would just be able to select a new template on the ipad and it would function properly?:eek:

Thanks in advance.

I would think it may depend if you're using different mid channels/cc numbers or notes on those different templates.
    On Touchosc's side, I think there won't be any conflict, however the mappings within Traktor won't tell the difference between the templates themselves, if you set up something as channel 1, cc016 in template 1 and that the same channel and cc are used in template 2, Traktor will engage both functions.

I'm new to TouschOsc, but I suppose you just have to make sure you use different messages for different templates if you don't want to switch mappings inside Traktor (which can be annoying). If someone may want to confirm or deny this that would be cool.

Tech Wizard

I have been able to use my midi fighter with Instant Gratification mapping and touchOSC with an effects template without any issues, but i get what you are saying.

Sorry I think I may not have quite read in the right way your question actually!
    I was thinking about qomehting else. But yes you can add the add/import option without any problem.