Digital Dj Gear Thread Discussion - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Maybe it is an idea to:
    - clean this thread up
    - mention in the start post what controllers are featured in this topic (and keep updating the list)
    - link the names to the posts of this topic, that has a short discription,picture and review
    - (And maybe also repeat this thread for DJ Mixers with internal MIDI controls?)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I agree, moderation has not been very strict up to this point keep things flowing. I personally think more threads need to be opened, especially for separate threads hardware and software questions which will certainly take the confusion and heat off this thread. Hopefully allowing people to be more constructive as opposed to asking hardware questions, which i do not think is suited to this thread.

I am not about to go jumping ahead doing this without Eans approval/opinions as i am sure he would certainly like a say on things before posts start getting organised en mass!

If anyone has an idea of what threads you would like to see opened now would would be a good time to mention them

Well, got two ideas in my previous post.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Default BCD3000 and BCD2000?

Out of curiosity what is the difference between the BCD2000 or BCD3000?

Alright i have gone though this list and carved out a lot of the stuff that should not have been here in the first place. As for new child forums that can wait until our community grows some more

This list should be a lot more usable now if you want to look at what users are saying about certain pieces of gear

Tech Mentor

Im Posting Links Of Review I Will Put More Im Just Tired Just Got Out From Work And Is 1:12 Am And Im Sleepy Sorry If I Took So Long But Now Im Going To Put All Of Them

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by clubsglasgow View Post
    Out of curiosity what is the difference between the BCD2000 or BCD3000?
    THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME MAYB A BETTER SOUND CARD AND BETTER FADERS AND KNOBS

Tech Wizard

FaderFox Micromodul DJ2
    Codanova VMX Studio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12