B-52 Prodigy FX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B-52 Prodigy FX

Default B-52 Prodigy FX

Alright, so I normally use two turntables and controller vinyl, a mixer, and traktor pro with a patch to add scratch functionality.

I played at a newly opened club last night and I moved their B-52 Prodigy FX out of the booth to get my equipment in there. Well, they've invited me back to play later this week and I thought it might be better to just configure traktor with mappings for the Prodigy FX... so I was wondering, since I can't get back in there to sound check until Tuesday or so, if someone already had some mappings they could throw my way.

It'd be much appreciated.

From the title of the thread I htought you were looking for FX settings for a Mashup of the B52's & The Prodigy. My bad.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

hahaha, sorry... man, now I really want to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by acsummerfield View Post
    Alright, so I normally use two turntables and controller vinyl, a mixer, and traktor pro with a patch to add scratch functionality.
    Is that patch a serial number?
    Anyway, why not ask if you can go in early one day to start mapping your own functions? You could probably look up the 52 user manual online to see if there is a midi channel and note/cc guide in it and make your own @ home.

fair enough. I'll most likely go up there tonight or tomorrow night.

Thanks guys.

Now... my question to anyone who has used one... is this all in one Prodigy FX worth using or should I just bring my own setup up there?

Um... I don't think this thing as midi capabilities.

Tech Guru

You should at least take your own equipment and leave it in your car if you didn't figure out that prodigy thing...
    I don't think you will feel ok playing with that...

Tech Guru

yeah I don't think this thing is midi. I think you can just use it with timecode CD's
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by V-Hoff View Post
    You should at least take your own equipment and leave it in your car .

About the worst thing you could ever do.

If you take gear with you , make sure you keep it within site. Their are a lot of shady people out there these days.
    Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, 2x Xone 1D, Pioneer DJM600, Technics 1200 M3D's, Toshiba Windows 7. Audio 2
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐

Haha, yeah, I totally hear you guys. Me and my DJ partner are going to check it out now, I'll be back with you guys momentarily for those of you who are interested in where this goes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast