Traktor Knob or button effects share????

Default Traktor Knob or button effects share????

Hi Everyone,

Would there be any of you here that would like to share info on setting up good effects to one knob/button in Traktor Pro 1.23.

Ean did a great effects on traktor 3 but i struggle to get it going on Traktor Pro 1.23.

I would like to setup some effects to one fader knob that would do the same thing as using 3 knobs and less room for mistakes.

Lets say use beatmasher 2 on 2 different settings, add reverb to it and at the same time when button is pressed pause the song, give the effects to max by turning knob and press button to cut effect and continue to play song.

Does it make sense?

Anyone who would like to share one knob/button effects please do, I'm sure you'll be helping many dj's here.

Cheers

i have an extra crossfader in my setup, and just recently assigned it to the beatmasher2 in advanced mode. flicking the fader switches an fx unit to masher, turns it on, moves the dry wet from about 50 percent to 60 percent (using relative mode), moves the gate from about 50 to 75 percent (using relative mode), then moves the masher size from 1/8 to 1/16 to 1/32 (using relative mode), with the 1/32 at the very end of the fader. this is a very easy, effective way to use the beatmasher with one quick flick. im sure you could very easily use similar settings on a knob. remember, for smart knobs/faders, relative mode is your friend.

Would you mind making JPG's of the layout and each setting and sharing that?

Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Armyofme did a great tutorial on smart knob functionality. Search the forum for her posts and you will find it. I think its named glitch effect or something similar. Its what taught me how to create a smart knob.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Armyofme did a great tutorial on smart knob functionality. Search the forum for her posts and you will find it. I think its named glitch effect or something similar. Its what taught me how to create a smart knob.
    that's the tut i posted just above you
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

I thought it poss would be but i cant see it as i'm at work and they block youtube vids
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

yep, great build-up effect, have been using it for a while - till my idea for a 4-deck mapping broke through!

Tech Convert

Aren't there any more people who use smart knobs to control multiple fx or fx-parameters ? There have to be some other cool smart knobs.

I am just looking for some nice combinations and expierences.
    Or do you still prefer to control every parameter or effect with there own dedicted knob instead of using one smart knob to control them all ?

Tech Wizard

More smart knobs howto's please! !!