I need beta-testers... - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Really don't know.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

The led's problems it was my only problem with my launchpad, now with your soft, i have any problems. Thanks a lot Str8upDrew
    I Love You So Much xD ........... because that made a long time that I had this problem and you solved it

No problem man, and thanks for the support. Keep an eye out for the official release. It will be coming soon (hopefully with a blog post.)
    It will pretty much be the same as the "Final Beta" but it will include a comprehensive help file.

Seems like the Pitch Bend fader on my DN-SC2000 does not work well through midi ox. Any adjustment causes values to jump from where they should be to full top or bottom. very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Seems like the Pitch Bend fader on my DN-SC2000 does not work well through midi ox. Any adjustment causes values to jump from where they should be to full top or bottom. very weird.
    That is very weird.

Try this...
    http://www.midiox.com/app.htm
    It's MidiOx's midi monitor app.
    Try the SC2000 with and without my app, and see if the midi messages it sends are different.

Since my app is pretty much just a filter, it doesn't change any of the messages, it really shouldn't have this problem.

Does this happen in traktor when the app isn't being used? It could be a problem with the mapping.

Tech Wizard

Hey Str8upDrew, any chance you can send me your application to test? I've got a Vci-300 I would like to test it with. The LEDs that indicate the volume always cause the sound to distort and I guess your app solves that problem.
    If it works it will be brilliant because my Vci is atm fully LED-mapped except for those volume-LEDs.
    VCI 300 - DELL XPS M1330 windows 7 - Traktor Pro - Itch

Quote Originally Posted by tomato View Post
    Hey Str8upDrew, any chance you can send me your application to test? I've got a Vci-300 I would like to test it with. The LEDs that indicate the volume always cause the sound to distort and I guess your app solves that problem.
    If it works it will be brilliant because my Vci is atm fully LED-mapped except for those volume-LEDs.
    Current version is on page 7 of this thread, post #69.

Tech Wizard

Ow, my apologies, I thought it was in a "closed" beta, didn't see it was available.
    Thanks for the link, downloaded it, will try it as soon as possible and come back with feedback

edit: You sir, deserve a statue! First Vci 300 mapping with working led-volume-meters is a fact! It works perfectly from what I've seen in my little test. (If you try to map the volume-leds without your app, it gets distorted after the 6th led or something, with you app, I mapped all 24 leds without a problem :eek: )

I haven't used the "send monitor state" command in my mapping either, so it's also usefull if you encounter other problems with your leds.
    Last edited by tomato; 12-18-2010 at 01:19 PM.
    VCI 300 - DELL XPS M1330 windows 7 - Traktor Pro - Itch

Nice; I'm glad you got it all working. And thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    That is very weird.

Try this...
    http://www.midiox.com/app.htm
    It's MidiOx's midi monitor app.
    Try the SC2000 with and without my app, and see if the midi messages it sends are different.

Since my app is pretty much just a filter, it doesn't change any of the messages, it really shouldn't have this problem.

Does this happen in traktor when the app isn't being used? It could be a problem with the mapping.
    The behavior of the pitchfader does not act up as much when relaying straight between Traktor and the 2000. I say as much because the values will kinda go like 3 steps forward 1 step back--maybe around a .05-.7 regression. Obviously not as bad as when filtered through your fix but something is amiss and I suspect it is the controller. I looked at the output from midiox monitor and there does not appear to be errant signals from the control. Also, I believe the 2000 pitchfader has a 14-bit midi signal. The pitch on my old NDX800 was smooth as butter (both with your app and straight to Traktor) and it was 14-bit as well so :/
    Last edited by space monkey; 12-18-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast