I need beta-testers... - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

I think I fixed the issue, just had the midi yoke channels mixed up. I love your .tsi .. I have an external mixer though, so I'm trying to make some modifications to the knobs / faders on the APC 40 to control my EFX like you do with your LPD8

What tsi...
    I don't have a LPD8.

Glad to see the issue has been resolved. In one beta version i flipped the "From Traktor" and "To Traktor" ports. Do you think that this will help avoid confusion in the future??

Tech Convert

Oh, hahaha I'm sorry about the confusion with the .tsi .. I had two different threads up.

Anyways, yeah your program is great. What you mentioned would probably avoid some confusion. I do have a question regarding your program. My friend and I are planning to play together, using one computer with his Novation Launchpad and my APC40 hooked up together. Will your program recognize the Launchpad so I can change the channels to midi yoke 3/4 for his launchpad?

Yes it will, i use it with my launchpad all the time. It should recognize all midi contollers. If you're using Windows XP, then i think midi controllers just show up as "USB Audio Device", so you'll have to figure out which is the APC, and which is the LP.

Tech Mentor

If you still need testers pm me..

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    That's a nice looking icon. Thanks a lot.

I should have the final improvements finished this weekend.
    If you want, I can upload larger image and .psd file. That way you can change the colours/add/delete/etc.
    You really are my Ecstasy, my real life fantasy.
    I’ll never be the same, I'll tell you for sure.

Thanks that would be great.
    Unfortunately i've been sick as hell all weekend, so i didn't get everything done that i was hoping. I even took a sick day at work today, which i never do.

New Layout. I rearranged some things to make it mimic the way you setup the ins and outs in traktor. And you can see the on and off buttons for channels 2-4. Tell me what you think.

So i believe i have all of the last kinks worked out, and have a really stable app ready. So i'm calling this revision final beta. As mentioned before, the layout has changed just slightly, all i did was rearrange the drop down menu's to make setup a little less confusing.

With this revision, you can now deactivate modules 2,3 & 4, with a simple on/off button for each section.
    I have also added the very requested save feature. It works fairly easily; just set it up how you want, click save, name your file, and put it in the location of your choice. To load; click load, select your previously saved file, then once it's loaded click apply and all of your settings will return to your preferred state.

Here's a link to download the latest version...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dbyv4ucdb15jvwi

I've also attached a pic so you can see what i have changed.

Since this may very well be pretty much identical to the final release, please let me know if your are having any problems.
    Last edited by Str8upDrew; 10-11-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Tech Wizard

Here is the larger view. If you need .PSD file, it too big to upload here. However, I may e-mail you. If you need, e-mail me at cartermce@charter.net.
    You really are my Ecstasy, my real life fantasy.
    I’ll never be the same, I'll tell you for sure.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast