I need beta-testers... - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Steeboh View Post
    Hi, I'm kinda new to the forums and whatnot. I'm wondering if this maybe relates to the problem I'm having.... if it could be a solution or am I lookin in the wrong place...
    My problem: I just got a VCI 100 Arcade Edition 1.4 fw, TSP (updated to newest version), and Audio8Dj (2.0.15 Driver due to bad reviews of new driver), on a brand new Dell I7 2.8ghz Latitude Laptop with 4GB of Ram. When using TSP, with VCI100se set to Midi In and Out, and Latency around 5-8ms, on the newest DjTT TSI, at somewhat random times, the audio coming out pauses for a second or so, also it visually pauses on the screen. It has seemed mostly random, ocurring about 10 times last night during my first time trying it with music at a friends house. This has also caused one total crash/loud buzz while in Fader FX mode. I'm a pretty big knob turner/pitch slider/FX maniac, so this is driving me insane, I don't think I could ever gig with a problem like this. Does this sound like something your App would fix??

I think I understand your app's main solutions seems to be LED related, but it seems like a Midi fixer too, and from what I've managed to learn from researching my problem, the lags and problems I have seem to be a PC Midi Traktor issue. Again, I may be barking up the wrong tree, but I'm just trying to get this brand new Dell, Brand New TSP, and this Custom Arcade Controller, since I just payed a little over $2,000 total for all of it, to work somewhat normal in a normal gigging situation! Doesn't feel like too much to ask. Almost feel like returning everything and just switching to Serato, but I really think this is gonna be at least 10X better than Serato if it works right!

Thanks in advance! This seems to be the promised land of digital DJ knowledge! I have faith in you guys! Really hoping for a reply on this...

Steeboh Savadelic
    Try out my app and see if it works. From the problems you're describing, it sounds like my app will fix all of that. You can download the current version on page 7, post #69, of this thread. And instructions on setting it up are scattered throughout the thread.
    And don't be discouraged with traktor; the problems you are experiencing are 100% Windows fault.

Tech Convert

Default So I've got your program installed, and running... and it didn't help.

Hi,
    So after installing your program, and figuring out the ins and outs in Midi Yoke, I've got my controller working through TSP like it was without your program, no major differences in anything, and my main problem is still there. Its not when I'm doing anything controller heavy or anything at all... If I just let a single beat play on one deck, its obvious that ever so often, the whole laptop just pauses for a second... but I posted up about it in General Discussion too, so thanks for your program anyway! peace

Tech Convert

You're a lifesaver, this fixes every problem I've encountered in traktor with my APC40. I can finally DJ live without use of an apple product.
    Last edited by FroZack; 02-10-2011 at 11:11 PM.

No problem man. Thanks for the kind words.

An update for everybody.
    I'm going to see if the problem still exist with traktor 2. If it doesn't, then this will be the final version of the app. If the problems are still there, then i will do a revamp of this one and finally make an official release... still free.

Tech Wizard

Count me in!

will this fix buzzz sound when I press FX2 for deck B? dont have equpment to test it wright now

Quote Originally Posted by mekon_ca View Post
    will this fix buzzz sound when I press FX2 for deck B? dont have equpment to test it wright now
    If the buzzz sound are angry hornets in your speaker enclosure then no. Could you post more specs perhaps?

those bzzzz sound happened when I press those little black buttons from time to time. It sound like deep bzzzz for a millisecond.

Tech Mentor

Is anyone else having a load problem? i can save but it wont load.

Oh and word of advice, if u are running 2 controllers, run them BOTH through this app.

EDIT i cant set up two. only one will work at one time.
    Last edited by BennyJ; 02-17-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Tech Wizard

ok i download the midi yoke and the send monitor state fix but program is not responding.

another problem is when i hit the play button for example the light is turn off insted turnnig on.

could someone halp me with thowse problems?