I need beta-testers... - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by abysis212 View Post
    Str8upDrew you are my hero. This was the best Christmas present this year....I already know. ...and here I was thinking I was going to be playing with sharp objects for Christmas over the frustration my APC/Traktor configuration was causing me Thank you for saving me from that.

However, a question or two regarding the LEDs. I have been experimenting with the APC in 'dumb mode'. However, it seems like I can't get Traktor to recognize the APC after I have placed it in dumb mode and then opened your program, assigned midi yoke to do its thing, and then opened Traktor. If I skip the dumb mode step it works fine.

I really have no desire to put the APC in dumb mode. Its just that I can't seem to figure out how to keep the LEDs staying on after I push a button without it being in that mode. Anyone know how to do one or the other? And/or how do you all have your APCs configured in this regard?

Str8upDrew one last thing. The save feature didn't seem to work for me. It really doesn't matter in my case as I only have one controller to assign but I just thought I would let you know as feedback.

Thanks again!
    Well i really don't know much about the APC, maybe one of the people using it with my app can jump in here and help you out.
    As for the save feature. Did it not open a standard save screen, like every windows program?
    Remember, after you load your saved file, you have to click apply.

Quote Originally Posted by tomato View Post
    The save feature works for me?

Now to say something very obvious: It's the button at the bottom of the screen you have to click, not in the "file" menu at the top (which is not clickable btw).

And then you save the preset somewhere, when you need it you press "load" and then click "apply".

Ok that was all very obvious, but I looked under "file" first when I opened the app the first time
    Thanks, i forgot about that.

I'm very interested in testing this out. I have both an APC-40 and a VCI-100 and I've built a mapping from the ground up for the APC-40. I've been looking into getting started with Midi-OX and this may be the push/help I need.

Quote Originally Posted by keeb View Post
    I'm very interested in testing this out. I have both an APC-40 and a VCI-100 and I've built a mapping from the ground up for the APC-40. I've been looking into getting started with Midi-OX and this may be the push/help I need.
    Current version is on page 7 of this thread, post #69.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    Current version is on page 7 of this thread, post #69.
    Thanks. I'll test it out when I'm back home Jan 18.

working great!
    now i can use the mac tsi with complete led feeback in my pc with no pop!!
    Great tool mate.

(can you maybe do something also for reslving the freezes when using the vci 100 se fader fx mode with the right fader?
    when using it all the led blink and sometimes it freeze all the console)
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Default wrks

Never play with out this now. Freezes some times but otherwise i can usually always get it to wrk. Thanks!
    http://soundcloud.com/the-chemical-f...al-fish-mashup
    Hp Touchsmart 600t core i5 / Hp Envy 14 Beats Edition Core i5
    Vci-100mkI Ean mapping / Launchpad Rishi mapping / Timecode vinyl on TSP2 on Numark Pro TT-2 turntables

It works, man, thank you very much!!! If you don' t mind I included your solution in my Traktor mapping package for APC 20 that I posted in NI forums here: http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...206#post786206

I will need to make more tests, (I tested it just for 15 minutes or so), and I will get back to you. Once again: huge thanks!!!

Well maybe it's just my computer (Core duo 2 GHz with 2 Gb of RAM) but when I use midi-ox with my APC40 and VCI-100 with traktor, it slows my tracks down (like they play at 75% the speed they should). This issue goes away if I turn off the Monitor PFL outputs, but those are what's causing the crackle. I'm not very experienced with Mici-OX so it may be something I'm doing, though it does appear to be working properly.

Tech Convert

Default Sorry, possibly dumb question here...

Hi, I'm kinda new to the forums and whatnot. I'm wondering if this maybe relates to the problem I'm having.... if it could be a solution or am I lookin in the wrong place...
    My problem: I just got a VCI 100 Arcade Edition 1.4 fw, TSP (updated to newest version), and Audio8Dj (2.0.15 Driver due to bad reviews of new driver), on a brand new Dell I7 2.8ghz Latitude Laptop with 4GB of Ram. When using TSP, with VCI100se set to Midi In and Out, and Latency around 5-8ms, on the newest DjTT TSI, at somewhat random times, the audio coming out pauses for a second or so, also it visually pauses on the screen. It has seemed mostly random, ocurring about 10 times last night during my first time trying it with music at a friends house. This has also caused one total crash/loud buzz while in Fader FX mode. I'm a pretty big knob turner/pitch slider/FX maniac, so this is driving me insane, I don't think I could ever gig with a problem like this. Does this sound like something your App would fix??

I think I understand your app's main solutions seems to be LED related, but it seems like a Midi fixer too, and from what I've managed to learn from researching my problem, the lags and problems I have seem to be a PC Midi Traktor issue. Again, I may be barking up the wrong tree, but I'm just trying to get this brand new Dell, Brand New TSP, and this Custom Arcade Controller, since I just payed a little over $2,000 total for all of it, to work somewhat normal in a normal gigging situation! Doesn't feel like too much to ask. Almost feel like returning everything and just switching to Serato, but I really think this is gonna be at least 10X better than Serato if it works right!

Thanks in advance! This seems to be the promised land of digital DJ knowledge! I have faith in you guys! Really hoping for a reply on this...

Steeboh Savadelic