Post Pics Of Your DJTT Gear - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Redlight View Post
    Yes, it is the D4. Honestly haven't had any problems with it. I don't like the curve of the volume faders but no malfunctions or anything like that. Why do you ask?
    i was looking for a traktor scratch mixer, but the d.2 had crazy problems and the korg zero is no longer made. I might just get a ttm 57 mixer.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    i was looking for a traktor scratch mixer, but the d.2 had crazy problems and the korg zero is no longer made. I might just get a ttm 57 mixer.
    I had the d2 before the d4 and your right, there were problems. However the D4 has been solid for me. The filters sound pretty damn good and plenty of channels and connections for all my gear. No complaints really, except the vf curve could be better.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redlight View Post
    Djtt ftw

If you need high res shots, just let me know.
    Dude what is that black hatched vinyl type stuff that you have covering the desk.

I need to cover 2 desks and i need that stuff. Obv im in UK but if you can let me know what its called and where you got it ill try source some.

Cheers bro

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Dude what is that black hatched vinyl type stuff that you have covering the desk.

I need to cover 2 desks and i need that stuff. Obv im in UK but if you can let me know what its called and where you got it ill try source some.

Cheers bro
    Its non slip shelf/toolbox liner. You have to put a few layers on to make it look good.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Big-Horn-19410-16-Inch-7-Feet/dp/B002LVUWMW/ref=pd_cp_hi_2"]http://www.amazon.com/Big-Horn-19410-16-Inch-7-Feet/dp/B002LVUWMW/ref=pd_cp_hi_2[/ame]
    Last edited by Redlight; 09-25-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Awesome... just what i needed. thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345