iximix Trakprodj tsi mapping file

Default iximix Trakprodj tsi mapping file

Hi everyone!

Just downloaded iPad's app Trakprodj Deluxe from iximix in order to control Traktor Pro 2.6,

but the developer's site doesn't seem to work at all...(Internal Server Error!!)

This makes the download of the .tsi mapping file impossible and since I can't have this file

it also makes the app useless....

Anybody has this mapping file??

I m using macbook pro/ OS X 10.10.3/Traktor Pro 2.6

Would appreciate any help..

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Their last app update was in 2013 and there haven't been any updates on their social media profiles since then either. With their website being down now you can pretty much assume it's no longer being supported. You should really contact Apple to get a refund (here is how to do it).

There are countless free mappings for TouchOSC which costs a fraction of what that app did and it's way more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Their last app update was in 2013 and there haven't been any updates on their social media profiles since then either. With their website being down now you can pretty much assume it's no longer being supported. You should really contact Apple to get a refund (here is how to do it).

There are countless free mappings for TouchOSC which costs a fraction of what that app did and it's way more powerful.

Gracias bro!

Thanx for your help!
    I ve already downloaded touchOSC and it looks pretty fine!
    I will wait for a couple of days before proceeding with the refund,
    in case somebody stumbles upon my thread and may share
    his precious tsk mapping file..1/1zillion