Vestax Spin 4 Decks, Joggle Mode, Fader FX mode, FX Banks for Traktor Pro Mapping
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Student

Post Vestax Spin 4 Decks, Joggle Mode, Fader FX mode, FX Banks for Traktor Pro Mapping

Hi, I wanted to share my own Vestax Spin Mapping for Traktor Pro v1.2.4 it is inspired on the VCI-100 Ean Golden Mapping, you'll have control over the four decks, Joggle Modes from 1-3 and 3-6, Slicer and Echo Effects, 3 FX Banks, FX routing, Fader FX mode, Select Chain FX on Unit 1 and Unit 2, and all the usual stuff, I think that's it...

Any Bugs or questions please post here.
    Hope you like it, any feedback it will be great.

UPDATE!!

-fix Echo, Slicer, Fader FX error Fixed
    -add Deck Focus

Attachment 3126

Happy Djing!!
    Last edited by dmb_00; 08-24-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Tech Wizard

is there a image that we could see in order to see how to functions are mapped on the spin?

Tech Student

Default Update!

Quote Originally Posted by dmb_00 View Post
    Hi, I wanted to share my own Vestax Spin Mapping for Traktor Pro v1.2.4 it is inspired on the VCI-100 Ean Golden Mapping, you'll have control over the four decks, Joggle Modes from 1-3 and 3-6, Slicer and Echo Effects, 3 FX Banks, FX routing, Fader FX mode, Select Chain FX on Unit 1 and Unit 2, and all the usual stuff, I think that's it...

Any Bugs or questions please post here.
    Hope you like it, any feedback it will be great.

UPDATE!!

-fix Echo, Slicer, Fader FX error Fixed (again)
    -add Deck Focus
    - Only Browser Mode
    - Some other Fixes
    - Added Image

Attachment 3126

Happy Djing!!

UPDATE!!

-fix Echo, Slicer, Fader FX error Fixed (again)
    -add Deck Focus
    - Only Browser Mode
    - Some other Fixes
    - Added Image

UPDATE!!

Attachment 3240

Attachment 3242
    Last edited by dmb_00; 09-04-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Tech Student

Default Update

UPDATE
    - Scratch and Pitch Blend

Attachment 3288

Tech Guru

great to see these types of mappings being created for other controllers. I don't have a spin, but great job on this project.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Wizard

hey thanks again for the picture and awsome mapping i was just wondering would it be possible to have the shift+scroll jog whell in order to pick a song as using the browser menu is kind of slow? also the pitch bending is a nice addition however sometimes when scratching it interferes and throws off the timing would it be possible to hav the pitch bend be controlled by holding down a button then using the outside of the jogs such as with oldfashioned's mapping?

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo View Post
    hey thanks again for the picture and awsome mapping i was just wondering would it be possible to have the shift+scroll jog whell in order to pick a song as using the browser menu is kind of slow? also the pitch bending is a nice addition however sometimes when scratching it interferes and throws off the timing would it be possible to hav the pitch bend be controlled by holding down a button then using the outside of the jogs such as with oldfashioned's mapping?
    Hi!, yes I've notice the pitch bend problem , I trying to fix it with out the button, if I can't I'll add the extra button. Thanks for the feedback!! Also I'll try to add the jog wheel as browsing control.. Glad you like it!

Here you go!

Update!!
    - shift + left jog wheel as browsing control
    - Some jog wheel errors (Hope to have fix the pitch bend problem)
    - Filters change -> headphones mix and master volume changed

Attachment 3335

Attachment 3333
    Last edited by dmb_00; 09-21-2010 at 01:51 AM.

Tech Student

Not working for me, are you on pc or mac?

nevermind just rebooted traktor all good, although im trying to get the jogwheels to work now...
    Last edited by djPM; 10-06-2010 at 10:22 PM.

Tech Student

Hi guys where am i supposed to drop the file after the dl? in order to map it im running on mac 10.6.1 with traktor pro.. thank you

Tech Wizard

hey was wondering if possible while in browse mode to be able to use the shift + jog to scroll through tracks bc i can only use the shift + jog regularly but when entering browse mode i have to use the d pad to scroll through tracks so i was just wondering if this would b possible so it would b easier to browse tracks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast