Windows 7 vs. Traktor - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

the problem is with the soundcard drivers, I had the same problem with my old Numark DJ I/O soundcard. ASIO4ALL is a lifesaver it'll fix your problem
    edit - @bobbylight LOVE the Rob & Big reference, bobby light, R&B sensation lol
    DJBK - 18 yr old DJ from NY -Asus G74SX w/ Core i7 2630QM 12GB RAM -DDM4000 -TTXUSB -DN-S1200 -MPD32 - Novation Twitch (custom mapped for road gigs)

"It’s not love for music, it’s a passion, and it goes beyond liking, and beyond a hobby, it’s about a way of living… Music is essential for my life." - Armin Van Buuren

I just got a new laptop running Win7 with the latest version of Traktor Pro and latest Audio4 DJ drivers.

I've had a reoccurring issue with the visual interface. It will completely freeze for 1-3 seconds. During this time the audio is not affected at all and all the midi, etc is still responsive but the visuals just stop and then pick right back up.

I reinstalled Traktor and drivers to no avail. I run a VCI-100SE with latest firmware. CPU is i3 with 4G RAM, I have a lpd8, mouse and hub also plugged into USB. The total processes running are about 43. The wireless is disabled. Performance is set to focus on "background services" and all the eye-candy is turned off.

This actually sucks if you are expecting a cue to come up at a certain timestamp.
    http://soundcloud.com/rvltion909

...chasing beats through ghetto streets...

The only times that happened to me was when I was running cracked versions of Traktor Scratch Pro.

For what it's worth, what's your latency setting?
    Know thy music ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Progen View Post
    The only times that happened to me was when I was running cracked versions of Traktor Scratch Pro.

For what it's worth, what's your latency setting?
    pthhhhhh....yea that must be it Im still running Ableton 6 because I refuse to purchase (again) on their "upgrade" schedule every couple months.

I think my latency is pretty low...I'll have to check (below 512 but not sure). If it were a latency thing though I'd expect to "hear" this...?
    http://soundcloud.com/rvltion909

...chasing beats through ghetto streets...

Errr, 512? You should be looking at single digits with 1 decimal point if you're using an ASIO device.
    Know thy music ...

Hi guys,

I have just instaled traktor on my new laptop with win7 and i am experiencing some problems...the other laptop with vista had no problems at all.

From time to time when I start Traktor, it resets to original settings and I loose my configurations...its such a pain in the ass. It only happens sometimes, i cannot understand why.

anyone had the same problem?

thanks

Sounds again like a cracked version.
    Know thy music ...

it is indeed. is it normal then? on the other computer i had no problems..

Tech Convert

hey everyone! im relatively new to this forum but im havng a few issur=es with windows 7 and traktor too.. ive got a brand new laptop Asus G73, which is a pretty high spec gaming lappy i believe.. anyway, ive installed traktor and all that stuff but am when i try to use it in external mode thru the audio 8 im getting a really crackly fuzzy sound for some reason, ive tried everything i can think of, timecode, latency, power management settings etc.. but also the timecode vinyl calibration wont register properly and ive had the layout and settings go back to default on their own at startup like someone here mentioned in a post on thgis thread.. can anyone offer any suggestions? its been awhile since i used traktor on my old laptop running XP and im new to 7..

Burgz what soundcard selected in traktor?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast