BCD3000 How to activate effects ?
    Tech Student

Default BCD3000 How to activate effects ?

Hi,

I tried a lot but i can't turn the ON button on the BCD3000 on. Does anyone know how to do this? I'm using Traktor Pro as software.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure it's a simple issue, what mapping and version of Traktor are you using?

if the effects are in chained mode (ie 3 separate effects in one FX bank) then the on button doesn't do anything anyway.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure it's a simple issue, what mapping and version of Traktor are you using?

if the effects are in chained mode (ie 3 separate effects in one FX bank) then the on button doesn't do anything anyway.
    Thank you for your reply

I'm using Traktor Pro. And what do you exactly mean with mapping? Sorry, I'm not very good in DJ terms. I have just set the chained mode in advanced, and the button goes on now. But now the effects doesn't work. Do you know how i'm supposed to let the effects work ?

I think that before asking more questions, your best point of call is definitely the Traktor Pro Manual. Read that first, then ask anything you're not clear about.

To answer your last question, don't bother with advanced effects just yet, stick with chained as they're much simpler. Then if you look in the central section where the faders and EQ knobs are you'll see that there are sets of buttons for each labeled 1&2 (there might be 3&4 as well depending on your settings). These activate the effect banks for each deck, and need to be lit up orange for the effects to work.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES