You "guyses" Traktor Pro Mix Raw and uncut - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HerbStrike View Post
    I only really used the Hotcue buttons on the keyboard so the track pad and the number one and two keys
    Newcastle tends to do that to people. I wonder how many people have vomited on a pigeon. not many i can imagine, I am entirely bored of this city now
    Track List
    Project Bassline - Drop the Pressure(Jack Beats Rinsed Out Rave Remix)
    Heazer - Anarchy (F.O.O.L. Remix)
    Vato Gonzalez - Badman Riddim <<<<< This is the simon sayz cut up job
    2tech - Crosses
    Beach Boys - California (Unknown Remix)
    The Beatles - Day Tripper (8347605219 Gettin Loopy Remix)
    Wu-Tang Clan - Coke
    It's a swedish thing innit? Barfing on animals n' that, a GF of mine threw up on her dog once too.
    Sick but True,

Thanks for that tracklist, tried to find that tack to buy somewhere, that's nearly impossible I would think.
    Good mix btw, I don't mix alot better than that w i t h my gear.

Quote Originally Posted by RobDeLarge View Post
    It's a swedish thing innit? Barfing on animals n' that, a GF of mine threw up on her dog once too.
    Sick but True,

Thanks for that tracklist, tried to find that tack to buy somewhere, that's nearly impossible I would think.
    Good mix btw, I don't mix alot better than that w i t h my gear.
    cheers man i started off just mixing with a mouse then moved on progressively up to the VCI 100 now still getting to grips with using it, i try to practice for at least an hour a day... but it does not always pan out like that. Im not sure that tune is out yet
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2N_J6Cm9E
    i heard it on the radio and ripped a sample only got like 2 mins of it just to play about with it hot cues and the like it is a fun bass line if you loop it in 4 and scratch ( well my feeble attempts at scratching )
    Are you just going to san fran to buy some gear? or you traveling about after? I wish i had the balls to quit my job and just fly over and buy a midi fighter and the VCI overlay that would make my year.
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

cheers man i started off just mixing with a mouse then moved on progressively up to the VCI 100 now still getting to grips with using it, i try to practice for at least an hour a day... but it does not always pan out like that. Im not sure that tune is out yet
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2N_J6Cm9E
    i heard it on the radio and ripped a sample only got like 2 mins of it just to play about with it hot cues and the like it is a fun bass line if you loop it in 4 and scratch ( well my feeble attempts at scratching )
    Are you just going to san fran to buy some gear? or you traveling about after? I wish i had the balls to quit my job and just fly over and buy a midi fighter and the VCI overlay that would make my year.
    Oh, ok I see. I started off with the numark omni control, a bit fed up with the USB thing since it feels a bit mickey mouse, but a bit torn about that since it's so easy.
    Yeah and I would never use anything thats not 320 or wav if it's not like you say a loop for scratching (which by the way I don't) but for small samples it could work.

Well, I did like this, I sold everything I own, but a few jeans and my macbook on the swedish wquivalent of ebay, nice feeling not owning a lotta shit, I will first go to Marseille to work there for 3 weeks, and after that of to Paris a few moths until the winter sets in and after that head for San Fran to buy an arcade edition an after that upgrade to the new TS4.
    If I could I'd help you send it from San Fran, but really you wouldn't make a cent since the shipping cost a bit.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RobDeLarge View Post
    Oh, ok I see. I started off with the numark omni control, a bit fed up with the USB thing since it feels a bit mickey mouse, but a bit torn about that since it's so easy.
    Yeah and I would never use anything thats not 320 or wav if it's not like you say a loop for scratching (which by the way I don't) but for small samples it could work.

Well, I did like this, I sold everything I own, but a few jeans and my macbook on the swedish wquivalent of ebay, nice feeling not owning a lotta shit, I will first go to Marseille to work there for 3 weeks, and after that of to Paris a few moths until the winter sets in and after that head for San Fran to buy an arcade edition an after that upgrade to the new TS4.
    If I could I'd help you send it from San Fran, but really you wouldn't make a cent since the shipping cost a bit.
    yeah its the tax when it gets to england just makes it really expensive midi fighter is £120 with the buttons then delivery in top like £30 then the import tax which i would assume is about £10-£20 I can't justify it i'm not good enough yet and i don't play out anywhere other than my room and work( when i play out some of my mixes to baffled customers) don't think i will ever be able to justify the TS4 would be awesome to have a go on one might invade my local tech store when they come on sale.

is no one else gonna post i wanna hear what others have

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Eh, I might give it a shot when I get home from work, provided I don't fall asleep first lol.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

yeah its the tax when it gets to england just makes it really expensive midi fighter is £120 with the buttons then delivery in top like £30 then the import tax which i would assume is about £10-£20 I can't justify it i'm not good enough yet and i don't play out anywhere other than my room and work( when i play out some of my mixes to baffled customers) don't think i will ever be able to justify the TS4 would be awesome to have a go on one might invade my local tech store when they come on sale.
    I'd say your mix is good, nice tracklist and a good feeling for what goes well with what. Keep it up!
    Never loose faith!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Eh, I might give it a shot when I get home from work, provided I don't fall asleep first lol.
    Yes, please do!

is no one else gonna post i wanna hear what others have
    I'm gonna post mine now, I'm on a train now and finally had an extra hour to spare :P

My soundcloud account wont upload my file, any other tips on where to upload?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast