Ftechs VCI300 - Traktor pro 1.2x
    Tech Convert

Default Ftechs VCI300 - Traktor pro 1.2x

Hey All,

This is my basic VCI for the vci 300. It has basic functions like the labels on the VCI. Not done yet but starting do all the basic stuff.

FX sections is turned on by the files button turning the cue ins to selec fx and cues out to on. The tempo bend left is FX unit 1 on deck A etc. I dont have time to explain everything right now, but i will later.

I am converting it to a 4Deck TSI this weekend and getting a APC40 with it. Ill upload and update the TSI's and post them.

Feedback welcome!

Grtz

Download

Tech Convert

Latest including

copy deck a to b and vice versa using the left sfhit with pfl b will copy a to b.

All the cue buttons now set cues except out 3 wich will out the loop. shift will delete cue's

Shift and the x fader will seek tracks

The fader leds are working

bug fixes

get it here
    Last edited by ftech; 10-24-2009 at 02:47 AM. Reason: newer TSI

Tech Convert

Thank you, I will definitely try you layout tomorrow, as I am eagerly waiting for a basic, as_close_as_possible_to_original VCIs layout that will just work.

Tech Convert

I switched to Mac and I tried your mapping the same day. I don't know what affected me more, but I'll be using your tsi since it's simple, clean and 100% working (including LEDs). Once again, thank you very much!

Tech Student

the link is not working

The link doesn't work. Have you tried MediaFire? I don't think they have download limits. Eager to try a clean simple version for the vci300.

Tech Convert