Show your Setup! - Page 8
Page 8 of 469 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

And here are some pics of my setup just before I left Amsterdam a year ago:

Still a minimal setup, but not in compare to what I have now

I sometimes regret not having the digital mixer anymore, but then again, it took a lot of space, and my small but lovely sounding Mackie does the trick as well

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    And here are some pics of my setup just before I left Amsterdam a year ago:

Still a minimal setup, but not in compare to what I have now

I sometimes regret not having the digital mixer anymore, but then again, it took a lot of space, and my small but lovely sounding Mackie does the trick as well
    Produced anything i might have heard?

No I doubt it hehe, Still working on my album (2.5 years now haha)

Holy shite nemo, you a dutchie too? :eek:

LOLz. Nice setup, have been eyeballing the 120Cs a lot. Unfortunately still no experience with them though.

I have dabbled with the access Virus sometime too, but I found I was going through and playing with the presets too long, as that I would lose all my spare time in that too.
    (Same like you, becoming a daddy etc etc. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Hehe, nah, I am Swedish. I used to Live in Amsterdam for 5 years though (Worked there with IT), and then I met my lovely Girlfriend (She is Spanish) and we got a child. We then decided to move to Spain since we do not have family in The Netherlands. Next would be Sweden, but I enjoy Spain far too much at the moment to go back to Cold Country.

You are from The Netherlands? (the mods will hate us hehe) You better post a picture of your Setup now!

Tech Mentor

No I doubt it hehe, Still working on my album (2.5 years now haha)
    Ah well when you finish up post something here so we all can listen. oh an btw All hail Skåne and Stockholm

Hehe, nah, I am Swedish. I used to Live in Amsterdam for 5 years though (Worked there with IT), and then I met my lovely Girlfriend (She is Spanish) and we got a child. We then decided to move to Spain since we do not have family in The Netherlands. Next would be Sweden, but I enjoy Spain far too much at the moment to go back to Cold Country.

You are from The Netherlands? (the mods will hate us hehe) You better post a picture of your Setup now!
    Yups, from the Netherlands, only 15 minutes from Amsterdam, talk about a small world.

Regarding the mad mods.... Nah, I am known to have the awesome powers of slowchat.
    Will post a picture of my setup as soon as it turns less ghetto.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

I have some new additions myself

Tech Mentor

that is awesome Bento

w00t, the MIDIfighter!!!!!