Show your Setup! - Page 47
Page 47 of 469 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    this is my backup vci. I really think that I gonna start using this one more. and let the real VCI-100 SE take a break for now.

On the washing machine !!! Brilliant ! And its one of those uber american washers ... whys everythin have to be bigger in the US. Not one household in the UK has washing machines like this i bet !!
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Ok heres my updated setup. Since the last picture I've moved all mystuff into what was two built in cupboards. I took off the doors and rebuilt the frame to make a kind of archway. Its a god send in my house due to its size we didnt have much room will all mystuff everywhere. Ive not created a fully functional bedroom again but still have all my stuff.

JUst today ive tidied things up a little got rid of my technics apart from one just for ripping (which ive been doing all day !!! ) so that i can get rid of all my vinyl (storage). Ive now gone fully digital with cdj timecode.

Check out my shots

sweet that set up !
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3 View Post
    sweet that set up !
    Mine? ...if so, many thanks

The one thing that bugs me now is the 2 different cdjs, would really like another 1000 mkii to match the other but I guess that's just being greedy

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

this is my backup vci. I really think that I gonna start using this one more. and let the real VCI-100 SE take a break for now.

WHERE ON EARTH did you get that VCI cover. Is that the one that comes with the VCI Vestax Backpack (doesnt really look like it).

Im finding it hard to find a bag (laptop bag whatever) that i can use for my VCI. Ive been looking at Laptop bags that i can butcher and use.
    I need it to be as thin profile as the one in your pick. Ive even got some eggshell foam to put in it which im currently just wrapping round the VCI.
    Ghetto but it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    WHERE ON EARTH did you get that VCI cover. Is that the one that comes with the VCI Vestax Backpack (doesnt really look like it).

Im finding it hard to find a bag (laptop bag whatever) that i can use for my VCI. Ive been looking at Laptop bags that i can butcher and use.
    I need it to be as thin profile as the one in your pick. Ive even got some eggshell foam to put in it which im currently just wrapping round the VCI.
    Ghetto but it works.
    Yes Karlos I have the Vestax VCI bag and that is the vci cover. I got it for $170 from the Thomann site. I love the bag and can live without it.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I love the bag and can live without it.
    Well if you can live without it, I'd love to take it off your hands.

*edit* I cant live without my vci bag.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post

This is my setup i use for production and live mixing, hope on getting some more gear soon but here it is to date.

Edit 1:

This is my setup as of october 07

Edit 2:

This is a pic of some of my gear taken May 08
    Once in a while i take a new pic and upload and put it on the first page so you can see how my gear evolves over time. This is just quoting the latest edit i made for those of you for obvious reasons who dont frequent the first page of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    This is just quoting the latest edit i made for those of you for obvious reasons who dont frequent the first page of the thread.
    You got control (surface) issues, dude.

BUTTONS AHOY!