Show your Setup! - Page 464
Page 464 of 469 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4681
    amidoinitrite

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    A major overhaul to my setup. Serato 100% now - Rane TTM-57SL, Serato SSL 2.2, Dicers, 2x Technics 1200 MK2 (same pair since 93) - Shure 35c needles - Macbook Pro & Uberstand

Nice clean setup!

Are you sitting down or is that an unusually high booth?
    I think my arms would get tired!

Quote Originally Posted by amidoinitrite View Post
    Nice clean setup!

Are you sitting down or is that an unusually high booth?
    I think my arms would get tired!
    Thanks, and to think I stop using my 1200's to go the midi route. Its a very high booth, djs under 5'8" have a problem playing there. Im 6' some its all good.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by wgdavis78 View Post
    where did u go to get that flight case made? i was actually thinking of trying to make a custom case to hold my vci , and my motu ultralite, with holes in the back so i can plug them up easily to my computer.
    how did you get that stuff under your post

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    A major overhaul to my setup. Serato 100% now - Rane TTM-57SL, Serato SSL 2.2, Dicers, 2x Technics 1200 MK2 (same pair since 93) - Shure 35c needles - Macbook Pro & Uberstand

I know what you mean controllers is coo.. but they don't feel like tables.. jeje
    2xTECHS/DJM4/TF/SL3/MBPRO

New Camera... LOL

Yes its a lot of midi, but there are 2 setups here 1) Ableton live with the APC20 (usually using a seperate computer) 2) the hdx's (cdx on the side) and the kontrol x1's & the Maschine which are loaded with my filters, loops, and custom fx, etc... All the controllers have been remapped, got over 200+ hrs into my mapping and they go very deep into some of traktors limits... there are some redundancies but i mapped them so the 2 x1s can be used without the maschine n vice versa.

this is my main setup... got tts n cdjs as well, usually bust them out when i gotta get used to a lower torque or bust out the cdjs when i know thats whats gonna be set up at the venue...

And before peeps start hating on the mixer, its my home mixer... never left the house, any gig i get a mixer is supplied (90% of the time decks are aswell), usually a DJM-800, or a DJM-600... sometimes im lucky and i get the Xone 92...

Edit to add more pics:

I just realized i love this new camera... still havent loaded to aperture to adjust... these pics are straight from the camera..
    Last edited by Louie_V; 08-05-2011 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darwinarmy View Post
    Hi! and thanx!

I have two diferent sets... 1º two decks a one mixer, kp3, and K X1 for traktor and 2º ecler, launchpad and nanokontrol for ableton (I make a live with 4 channels and eq in analog mixer)

sounds really fun, it must be hard to be doing stuff in ableton with a separate mixer and then have traktor on top of that.

Upgrade to some technics and your setup would be god-like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboibbp View Post
    New Camera... LOL

Yes its a lot of midi, but there are 2 setups here 1) Ableton live with the APC20 (usually using a seperate computer) 2) the hdx's (cdx on the side) and the kontrol x1's & the Maschine which are loaded with my filters, loops, and custom fx, etc... All the controllers have been remapped, got over 200+ hrs into my mapping and they go very deep into some of traktors limits... there are some redundancies but i mapped them so the 2 x1s can be used without the maschine n vice versa.

this is my main setup... got tts n cdjs as well, usually bust them out when i gotta get used to a lower torque or bust out the cdjs when i know thats whats gonna be set up at the venue...

And before peeps start hating on the mixer, its my home mixer... never left the house, any gig i get a mixer is supplied (90% of the time decks are aswell), usually a DJM-800, or a DJM-600... sometimes im lucky and i get the Xone 92...

Wow. That looks gnarly. Good stuff!
    Pioneer CDJ-350 (x2)
    Pioneer DJM-350
    KRK Rokit5 G2

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Savage View Post
    Wow. That looks gnarly. Good stuff!
    thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Topps View Post
    Upgrade to some technics and your setup would be god-like
    Like these...?

i got more then one setup... and looking to add a kontrol s4 very soon...