Show your Setup! - Page 397
Page 397 of 469 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4681

Quote Originally Posted by slpower01 View Post
    looks nice dude... I want a try on the denon controller but no where has them in ireland
    I knew i wanted that controller 6 months before it came out. I finally got it yesterday. I will admit that when i was at the store, i had a slight moment of hesitation while looking at the S4, but when i picked it up to look at the rear panel and felt how light/plasticky it feels, i went straight back to the MC6000. It's just a much more professionnal controller. 2 mic inputs with seperate eq's, echo and ducking function, standalone mixer that will allow me to keep mixing with cd's even if the computer dies, and the jogwheels feel much more solid. and the 100% steel construction makes this an obvious choice for me.

only down point, I need an audio 8 if i want to combine a dvs system to this, but i think the s4 has the same problem...
    CHRIS Rice aka DJ-X
    http://www.iamdjx.com

Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Denon MC6000, Numark TT200, Midi Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by tauket2 View Post
    only down point, I need an audio 8 if i want to combine a dvs system to this, but i think the s4 has the same problem...
    The S4 is basically an audio 4 dj so you don't need another sound card to run traktor scratch with it.

You could always use your controller with a DVS that doesn't lock to hardware, eg mixxx, virtual dj, deckadance, xwax, torq, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    The S4 is basically an audio 4 dj so you don't need another sound card to run traktor scratch with it.

You could always use your controller with a DVS that doesn't lock to hardware, eg mixxx, virtual dj, deckadance, xwax, torq, etc.

correct me if i'm wrong, but when the s4 came out i thought it did not support timecode at all. Maybe a firmware update has fixed this issue?
    CHRIS Rice aka DJ-X
    http://www.iamdjx.com

Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Denon MC6000, Numark TT200, Midi Fighter

Tech Wizard

I knew i wanted that controller 6 months before it came out. I finally got it yesterday.
    Welcome to the MC6000 club! Make sure you get the latest firmware update to fix any issues with the jog wheels. They were a little laggy but that has been all cleared up now.

correct me if i'm wrong, but when the s4 came out i thought it did not support timecode at all. Maybe a firmware update has fixed this issue?
    It wasn't available in the software, it had nothing to do with firmware.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

It's nothing to do with firmware. The issue was that the S4 sound card was not one of the allowed traktor timecode sound cards at the time and as a result it was locked out.

There's absolutely nothing fancy about timecode sound cards. It's just companies being difficult.

Tech Wizard

This is me at the moment:

+ an Audio2DJ for when playing live.

This is until my Cue Master arrives, then my life will be complete..

What are the headphones? + You keeping the midifighter classic still?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    What are the headphones? + You keeping the midifighter classic still?
    Headphones are Reloop RHP-10s.

I'm pretty sure I will keep the MF yeh. Dunno if it'll be in my set the whole time, but I think the two might work quite well next to each other. If not, I still couldn't bring myself to let it go - gotta keep hold of everything for other projects!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by slpower01 View Post
    I thought it was a she :O
    Def a she