Show your Setup! - Page 365
Page 365 of 469 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415465 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4681

So, I've decided to get some turntables after all, completing a 12 year circle actually.

For Djing I use A Toshiba 13" laptop, 2 Kontrol X1's, a Denon DN X600, 2 American Audio HTD 4.5's and Sony MDR 7506 headphones. Those turntables were a real bargain at 150 euros for the two of them together. You gotta love those Super OEM TT's.

Too bad "upgrading" traktor pro 2 to the scratch version sets you back a whopping 300 euros! :eek:
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Quote Originally Posted by Bisimoto View Post
    i think you need to add some xone's in there! nice control set up ^^
    Careful, 'lest you want to awaken XONETACULAR from the depths of DJTT...

@Michielygil so you replaced the Technics mixer with this. Didn't you play four decks with it before ? Are you routing two decks to each channel of the X600 or just back to 2 channels for simplicity's sake ?

@bumtsch indeed I played four decks before, but I realised this didn't add to the quality and the joy of mixing. Of course it's nice to play with four decks, but to be fair I hardly have more than 2 tracks playing at once, so I switched to 2 decks.

Later I bought this beauty which enables me to play with 2 decks and have enough room for sample decks (build-in soundcard and midi control) which I intentionally use for keeping loops going or taking some extra elements into the set.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGlCkHqDQY0

Me again....bit of fader action....a wee scratch\cut and an KP3 effect.

But it shows all my gear running together.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    First picture of my work space. Finally got it to where I want it

Nice! A Stanton SCS.1M and the red beast! (Still alive I see!)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    So, I've decided to get some turntables after all, completing a 12 year circle actually.

For Djing I use A Toshiba 13" laptop, 2 Kontrol X1's, a Denon DN X600, 2 American Audio HTD 4.5's and Sony MDR 7506 headphones. Those turntables were a real bargain at 150 euros for the two of them together. You gotta love those Super OEM TT's.

Too bad "upgrading" traktor pro 2 to the scratch version sets you back a whopping 300 euros! :eek:
    I might add up a set of 1200s when I'm finally done moving!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Nice! A Stanton SCS.1M and the red beast! (Still alive I see!)
    Yeah, that thing is running like a champ. Barely registers any load on anything. Though I'm finally getting issues with the Audio8 crackling a whole helluva lot. Not really sure why.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

You might want to look at your Audio8 drivers.