Show your Setup! - Page 299
Page 299 of 469 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4681
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    There's nothing really wrong with it, but it's really overpriced for what you get. I mean…that's kind of normal for Pioneer, but it's arguable that things like the CDJ-900 and 2000 don't really have competitors, no matter how much Denon tries.

With the 400…there are a decent number of competitors in the price range. If you don't care about the effects, there are mixers that are at least as good for half the price.

i like to have stuff to play with, hence my attraction to the 800. they market the 400 like a mini 800 so i thought it would be a good fit... after more research im sticking with my pmc 05 pro II for a while.... thanks for the heads up guys

Thats what were here for!

Helping the people make the most informed decision they possibly can...

I hate having to spend money to find out something isn't what I was looking for...

...even though it was marketed like it should have been.

I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

Quote Originally Posted by edthorson View Post

i never thought of it that way? What a cool statement. Remedies for acne
    boy am i glad i found this post! This is exactly what i was trying to do.home remedies for acne
    wow awesome dood
    2x Midi-Fighters, 1x Technics 1200MK2, Xone 2:02, Traktor Pro 2, Macbook Pro 13', Audio 2, circuit bent Gameboy, aaaaand some poopy Logitech speakerz.

ewewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww having spam in THIS thread is appalling

reported.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Sorted
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

thanks
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Holy moly! When I saw the first few pictures with all those wires I was like "damn shoot me now!"

However with that flight case, the way everything is inclosed is awesome! Really cool setup man!
    There is a lot of wires and cables and shit, however, as you mention, with the enclosure of it all its clean, and everything is connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkie View Post
    Man,

You need to do a tutorial up on how you can up with that case. That is the best thing piece I have seen in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeatzz View Post
    How heavy is it?

As mentioned above please try and make a tutorial on how you made the connection panel on top. Looks super clean!

Crazy idea but given the space you have , can't you build a pc into the case? Mac mini maybe?
    It weighs about 30 kg including everything except keyboardstand, pwr cords and laptop.

Well, i'm not a soldering elite, but it really quite basic to make such a panel. I guess i can make a guide, like in next week or so. Just go to your local electronic store, they will proberly have the Neutrik connections, if youre from Europe, i know thomann.de have the Neutrik connectors. Then you just need the 1 unit rack panel, some cable and a couple of hours.

I don't think there will fit a computer in my current case. But i was thinking about getting a beat secondhand case and just build a pc and a Reloop or a Vestax controller and a 17" monitor in to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    What about take the equipment you need to spin outside and enclose it and when you are done just replug back? Sort of a modular setup or a laptop with a cradle.
    I know some djs here in Denmark have a huge metal frame suspended from a metal x-stand. In this frame they fit there flightcases. A combi you regular see is one case with 2xCDJ1000mk3 and a DJM800. In another flight you will see either a third CDJ1000mk3 or a Techs 1210.

There is room for 12 connections in a 1 unit rack mount. An extra CDJ or Turntable would demand max 3 connections (2x RCA, 1xPower).

That means that in you flightcase with the mixer you could have like.
    2x power out
    4x RCA in
    2x XLR out or 2x RCA out
    1x power in
    1x USB

Or whatever you can imagine.

Default My Setup - The Mullet Room (business upfront, party in the back)

Home office/noise-box.

• NI Kontrol S4
    • Samsung RF-510 Laptop (above S4)
    • Toshiba Satellite M305 Laptop
    • Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop
    • ProLine 3 Tier Double X-Braced Keyboard Stand
    • Logitech N100 Laptop Cooling Pad
    • Viewsonic VX2439wm 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor
    • Wacom Intuos PTK-640 Tablet
    • Bose Quiet Comfort 2 Headphones
    • Klipsch ProMedia Speakers
    • Klipsch Image S4 Headphone
    s

This one also makes for a nice desktop wallpaper

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5013/...7838b360_b.jpg

Last edited by smiTTTen; 03-01-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: I had hundreds of roll-over taps on my keyboard plan - just had to use them.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

very nice smittten, very nice
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((