Show your Setup! - Page 212
Page 212 of 469 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 4681

Yep. The EFX is just routed between the S4 output and the inputs on my KRKs.
    For recording I use the EFX monitor output and route it back to the S4 input. That way I can control the recording level with the little potentiometer that's on the EFX

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFandango View Post
    that. and the VCA is crooked, as if their printer was drunk when they did it
    HEHEHE...yeah....thats what I meant by wobbly VCA.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    I almost bought the Korg Kaoss mixer like yours a while back.

What you think of it?....out of interest.
    Ok, in as best a way as I can put this, the KM-2 is a great little mixer, it does exactly whatever I need it to do. The digital crossfader as well as the effects pad really make it fun to use if you don't let it distract you too much.

It does have its downfalls though...namely not knowing the effect you're dialing up...for which I've found the FX depth knob (and my memory at times) extremely useful.

Also, make sure to dial in your bpm when changing fx or else it'll reset to default and sound kinda off...I think this mixer only processes 16 bit fx so there are times when the lowered quality can be heard on some songs during lower audio levels. Of course it's also only 2CH, which is bad for someone like me who's constantly expanding and rearranging equipment, but at the end of the day it's reliable and durable and having all the effects right at your fingertips is useful (since I still haven't gotten a kontrol x1 to map traktor's fx).

If it had 24-bit fx, a screen that would let you see the fx names and more channels, it'd be truly amazing, but would probably cost as much as the djm 800, so for the price (I paid $130) I think it was well worth it.

Ok, so I work for a mobile stage and event production company, and we currently have a 24ft mobile stage set up in our shop with stretch fabric screens and projectors set up for testing. I've been spinning video on this with my humble setup all week.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

i JUST watched that beardyman vid in the second picture
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Convert

Default I need more stuff any suggestions!!!!

Allen&Heath xone 4d, denon DN-S3700, kontrol X1, NI Maschine, korg Kaoss pad, Korg Kaossilator pro, Traktor Pro, Mac Pro Quad 3ghz12gig, Cyberpower Quad 8 gig, Akai apc40 , Akai apc 20, Akai mpk25,Akai MPC32, Bryston amp 4bsst, RME fireface uc, Presonus centeral station, Rane Audio Analyzer, Velodyne hgs15 sub, fostex monitors, Tyler Accoustics monitors, ableton live 8 suite,:D

wow, I've been looking at these pics for 5 minutes now and I'm still finding gear I didn't find 2 minutes ago.

Simply INSANE

How do you actually use all that? Because an APC40 + an APC20 seems a little much.
    But then, the 2 Korgs and the 2 X1's and the 4D also seem a little much lol

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I hope that's on old picture cause it's way to early for Christmas coffe cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraa View Post
    How do you actually use all that? Because an APC40 + an APC20 seems a little much.
    You obviously haven't met CTRLD!! :eek:

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...ighlight=APC80

Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Okay, that is just sick haha

No, seriously... what the hell!

Yeah.....When I see my APC at home...i always think of the above.

Thinking to myself...when is mine gonna grow up and be the 80?

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin