Show your Setup! - Page 163
Page 163 of 469 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4681

Quote Originally Posted by lolhalol View Post
    it looks even beter than i could have imagined. haha.. love how u used the magic grip carpet thingi for ur controllers. good cheap idea for a soft grippy surface for the gear.
    thanks.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Default Some more pics (long exposure)

Got bored last night and pulled out the camera for some long exposures in the dark.
    Last edited by Redlight; 07-25-2010 at 10:11 AM.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redlight View Post
    Got bored last night and puled out the camera for some long exposures in the dark.
    Very nice.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Got bored last night and pulled out the camera for some long exposures in the dark.
    I love that setup. How are you using it??? Does the vci control 2 deck and the MidiFighter's control 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Str8upDrew View Post
    I love that setup. How are you using it??? Does the vci control 2 deck and the MidiFighter's control 2?
    Thanks!

Midifighters- I'm using the single midifighter TSI, one for each deck. Mainly for cues right now. and also sync is sometimes unresponsive with the latest mapping on my VCI.

VCI- latest mapping 3.5 no modifications.

X1- the transport buttons on the bottom control deck C&D (for samples) and the top are effects for A&B.

the 1210 is there for scratching and dropping some vinyl from time to time.

There is a little redundancy in my setup but I get lost on the VCI going between mixing, cues and effects due to my stoner tendencies . So a couple other midi controllers makes things easier to keep up with for me.I would add more if I had any room left.
    Last edited by Redlight; 07-25-2010 at 04:16 PM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Midifighters- I'm using the single midifighter TSI, one for each deck. Mainly for cues right now. and also sync is sometimes unresponsive with the latest mapping on my VCI.

VCI- latest mapping 3.5 no modifications.
    You know there's a new mapping released a couple of weeks ago? Might try it as it's added a couple of nifty new features..

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15916
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Xponent, APC 40, and a Padkontrol. too bad i only really know how to work the xponent though :P theres just so many damn buttons on those other two.... decent enough setup for less than $1000 though right?

oh and i had a spare light up disco ball & strobe light around so i decided to throw them too lol

http://soundcloud.com/dj-solus
    -
    Equipment: M-Audio Xponent w/ Torq Software, Akai APC40 w/ Ableton Live 8, Korg Padkontrol

Love your setup , gave me inspiration .Gonna have to get a second midifighter now .
    MBP13",TSP,S4,F1,2TT,ABELTON 8 SUITE,PRO TOOLS 9.(Music Is My Solice)

Quote Originally Posted by deejaygee View Post
    Love your setup , gave me inspiration .Gonna have to get a second midifighter now .
    Thanks.

You can never have too many midifighters.
    Last edited by Redlight; 07-26-2010 at 07:34 AM.

Tech Wizard

Super Nice Blue light I love it