Show your Setup! - Page 155
Page 155 of 469 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 4681

Hey!...its YOUR gear!

I take back what i said.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ashigari View Post
    nice setup, i think i'll get the numark TC as well (cheap starter kit as i've never dj'd before). what do you use the nanopads for?
    I use one for decks A-C and the other for Decks B-D. I use them in that position because on bank 1 I have it set up for HotCue as so
    1 2
    3 4
    5 6
    7 8

when I switch it over to CC on bank 1 it setup to beatjump
    -1 +1
    -4 +4
    -8 +8
    -16 +16
    So I can either preview a track really quickly or align the phrases just right :P I have more banks mapped for some complicated one button effects I took from one of Eans mappings on the Midi Fighter. I'm still looking for some more great idea's thou on ways to use mainly the knobs. I use only 3 currently. One for Key and Filter which I will more than likely switch back to the Numark TC as it's a much more logical place for it and the other for a sweeping effect.

My set up after I had just got everything set up and as I was booting up. Eventually going to get a better mixer and probably going to order the dicer and ditch the lpd8 just to make everything cleaner.
    2 x Techinics 1200 mkIIs, SL1, Pioneer DJM-500, Novation Dicer, Stanton 680 carts, Acer Aspire 1410 11" Netbook
    ----------------------------------------------------

http://twitter.com/djlokifl

Quote Originally Posted by Abyrne7 View Post
    Dude how do you find the vci+vcm combo. I have been thinking about that for awhile to control 4 decks.
    It was a bitch finding out how to get the VCM on Midi-channel 2, but from the moment i figured it out it has worked without any problems.

I don't use the setup to control 4 decks though, the whole VCM is purely used for FX-control with a mapping i wrote myself. Works like a charm

Default I am always looking for traktor setup vids

so here's mine, hopefully it will inspire more people to vids on there setup
    HTML Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCExlnqGXJg

ctrld

not the most recent pics, but I don't have the time to tidy up and take new ones now. since I have to take my own gear to every gig, it doesn't usually look this clean

this is my "music room", it's not enough to be called a studio yet. the kaossilator pro has been replaced with a theremin plus and the apc40 is now an apc80... it's not too tidy now so I can't take a proper picture, but I'll update it as soon as I can.

this is our living-room setup (my g/f spins, too - the technics setup belongs to her). the speakers have moved since then, they are now in front of the setup. instead of an NS7 I now have a pair of V7s, one of the nanopads went to my g/f and has been replaced with an lpd8:

Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    not the most recent pics, but I don't have the time to tidy up and take new ones now. since I have to take my own gear to every gig, it doesn't usually look this clean

this is my "music room", it's not enough to be called a studio yet. the kaossilator pro has been replaced with a theremin plus and the apc40 is now an apc80... it's not too tidy now so I can't take a proper picture, but I'll update it as soon as I can.

this is our living-room setup (my g/f spins, too - the technics setup belongs to her). the speakers have moved since then, they are now in front of the setup. instead of an NS7 I now have a pair of V7s, one of the nanopads went to my g/f and has been replaced with an lpd8:

Holy.......****ing......shit.......

You're girl DJ's!?

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblejazz View Post
    You're girl DJ's!?
    no, we're not - she is a girl, but last time I checked I was very male - sorry to disappoint you

haha I have no idea why I read that as two girls. A guy can dream!

Insane setup btw, do you reckon you could tell us how you use all the gear live?

Rj

Hey ctrld, I like your production desk, what kind is it? or did you build it yourself?
    Check out my...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenboarder99
    http://soundcloud.com/glenboarder99
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Then you are golden....like Ean Golden.