Show your Setup! - Page 153
Page 153 of 469 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 4681
    Tech Convert

My very humble set-up for now.
    gear: Pioneer DDJ-SR | HP DV6 | Serato DJ | Traktor Pro 2

Tech Guru

Default My Completed DJ Table

Here the progression of my first ever carpentry project. I recently just purchased a few things to try and get some real equipment and real sound out of my new favorite hobby and I needed a new space to put it all. So here is what I have come up with.

This is what I had taken out of the trash from work. This is what it looked like after about 3 hours of sanding

After 2 coats of stain and adding some hooks to hang my headphones. The poles are for shelf I attached from a board I picked up from home depot for about 9$.

And the final table before I cleaned it off a litte and brushed it all off.

Sorry if the size of the pictures are little large or too small I was trying to get em sized good enough to post any comments would be welcome.

Nice work^^

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Nice work on the table. Get some little hooks and put them along the back on the shelf and that will give somewhere for the wire to go and keep it clean looking.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Just got turntables (like... real ones..!) will post pictures tomorrow or something.
    Now just need audio8 + control vinyl + tsp.. lol!

Default traktor scratch setup

Last edited by D_Wils; 07-01-2010 at 10:36 PM.
    Korg Zero 8, Novation Launchpad, Technics 1210 Mk5, Traktor Scratch Pro, Thinkpad 1.6Ghz 2gb RAM

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Bento has a new rig !

Check out my post in the first page on the thread if you want see older pics of my setup, its interesting to see how its evolved over time
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3 View Post
    @bento: nice set up that! do you keep your TTs and xone 22 away from your digital rig or is it fully integrated with timecode etc?
    The xone 22 doesnt get used in my digital rig no, its there purely for when i want to spin wax without having the computer on - its fun to go back to the very basics sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by jdog667jkt View Post
    So bento you decided to ditch the VCI and the midifighter and all? what'd you do with them?
    They are sitting around collecting dust at the moment - trying to stick to a rig that i will use out and about rather than have all of my midi controllers all connected and going at once. Which i could never do live.

I am considering adding the VCI-100 back into the rig for situations where there isnt turntables to use though. Id prefer using the VCI-100 over cdj's with timecode cd's - would also give me reason to create a VCI-100 Ableton template

Gonna need another Crane stand or 2 !

Quote Originally Posted by xolunt View Post
    Hey Bento, if you really wanted to show off, then you could have had that rubix cube finished!
    Oh its much more fitting being unfinished i think, new rig = a incomplete puzzle still to master !

But thats not to say that i cant finish a rubix cube, takes me about 1min 30 on good run, but usually about 2 to 3 min. To put that into perspective the world record is something ridiculous like 7 seconds lol - so im pretty amateur with my speed cubing.

To be honest i never even knew the cube was in the photo until my friend pointed it out in a comment when i uploaded it to facebook.
    Last edited by BentoSan; 07-01-2010 at 09:34 AM.

my baby's on my lap.

Tech Guru

Dude how do you find the vci+vcm combo. I have been thinking about that for awhile to control 4 decks.
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123