Show your Setup! - Page 14
Page 14 of 469 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

@tekki: Its awesome man i just love the zero 4, only problem i can see is the automatic bpm detector (it just doesnt detect it right for many songs) but i use traktor to send midi clock so its all good.

Well, I don't try to look at the BPM counter that hard anywayz, so it's a reliable piece of hardware?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Walidism View Post
    @tekki: Its awesome man i just love the zero 4, only problem i can see is the automatic bpm detector (it just doesnt detect it right for many songs) but i use traktor to send midi clock so its all good.
    Automatic beat detection on hardware is a joke, its even worse than digital bpm detection. You should see if its possible to send a midi clock to the unit so the bpm detection actually works. Lets not hijack this thread though talking about this - if you need help open another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Automatic beat detection on hardware is a joke, its even worse than digital bpm detection. You should see if its possible to send a midi clock to the unit so the bpm detection actually works. Lets not hijack this thread though talking about this - if you need help open another topic.
    [Offtopic]
    no im not complaining i said i already send the bpm through traktor to the korg zero 4, which is what i've always done, cause i like to keep the fx parameters in sync automatically

@Tekki:
    yes very reliable, AMAZING soundcard (1 milisecond latency), sturdy as hell, and a great range of master and channel fx, mixed in w. effects from traktor, and in the future traktor pro, and i'm looking at 8 different effects on ONE SONG hahahahaha, don't see the point of it but its fun to know what i can do with it.

1 ms latency? :eek:

Dayumn! The Zero seems to be gaining ground again in my book.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Tech Wizard

Time to introduce?
    Here we go:
    Vaio
    Faderfox DJ2
    Traktor 3.4.1(waiting for Pro)
    Vestax 004XL
    HD25-1
    two TT(Schrott)
    Echo Indigo
    Very basic but I like to mix between vinyl and Traktor.
    I appreciate this forum very much.No bull***t itīs just serious with the right sense of humor!!!

Hi and welcome!

Nice setup you got going on!

my set up is finally coming together my sound card came in a few days ago just got around to setting it up.

I changed my set up around instead of using the x-session pro to mix I am using my numark dxm-09 with ableton live, and I am gonna use my x-session to control all my effects

sorry about the crappy quality taken with my phone
    www.myspace.com/djxsquizet
    my arsenal:
    2x vestax pdx, numark dxm09, m-audio x session pro, and ableton live 6.

I spin hip hop/electro/top 40

my 10minmix video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAgSmaG4zM

Quote Originally Posted by djxsquizet View Post
    my set up is finally coming together my sound card came in a few days ago just got around to setting it up.

I changed my set up around instead of using the x-session pro to mix I am using my numark dxm-09 with ableton live, and I am gonna use my x-session to control all my effects

sorry about the crappy quality taken with my phone
    How is the DXM-09? I like the kill switches. I have the DXM-06 w/the effects box, and I hate the kill buttons. I love it to mix, its my secert weapon when I have to mix vinyl and I want to get some effects when I mix out.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I like em alot I am still getting used to the mixer and using the effects but they are nice tho. everytime i get on it i enjoy it more and more
    www.myspace.com/djxsquizet
    my arsenal:
    2x vestax pdx, numark dxm09, m-audio x session pro, and ableton live 6.

I spin hip hop/electro/top 40

my 10minmix video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqAgSmaG4zM