Show your Setup! - Page 106
Page 106 of 469 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4681

they are a little bit flat on low frequencies as they are designed more for production but I chose them for the sound isolation they offer. We did a very loud house party once and the sound isolation paid off for me big time. I personally prefer cans that cover my whole ears and are nice and comfortable.
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Quote Originally Posted by cornelius View Post
    Currently running: Dell inspiron w/ 4gb RAM and 500 gb HDD with Ableton Live 8.0
    Launch pad
    Korg Nano Kontrol
    Dual screen (view sonic, an old screen i had lying around)

Currently saving for an oxygen and a sound card, any suggestions on the sound card?

'

Nice setup man, the speakers look really neat too. What are they and are they any good?
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Wuz View Post
    housemate upgraded from his stanton cdj's to 400's.
    Bought the Xone 22 to replace the stanton mixer as our master mixer, sounds awesome with XLR to the speakers.

Allen & Heath really are in a league of their own, amazing products.
    Sweet, double Traktor

Are you able to sync them to each other? Or do you just have to go B2B by ear?

B2B by ear. can't actually sync them with the current setup.
    It's quite fun, he prefers his cdj setup where as i totally love pure midi.
    Sometimes just one of us will mix for an hour or two and we will mix over to the other setup for the other person to have a session. Sometimes we go track for track between setups which is a lot of fun. If one of us happens to be mixing drinks or wants a break we can both mix independently before the other has to mix a track.

I forsee in the future that i may ditch the VCI-100 setup for a Xone 4D and route the CDJ-400's directly into that.
    but right now it's a pipe dream. I'm afraid i'll buy a Xone 4D and my car will break down

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Wuz View Post
    B2B by ear. can't actually sync them with the current setup.
    It's quite fun, he prefers his cdj setup where as i totally love pure midi.
    Sometimes just one of us will mix for an hour or two and we will mix over to the other setup for the other person to have a session. Sometimes we go track for track between setups which is a lot of fun. If one of us happens to be mixing drinks or wants a break we can both mix independently before the other has to mix a track.

I forsee in the future that i may ditch the VCI-100 setup for a Xone 4D and route the CDJ-400's directly into that.
    but right now it's a pipe dream. I'm afraid i'll buy a Xone 4D and my car will break down
    Cool, I have a 4D and CDJ400's but don't really use the 400's, although that's something I want to start using a bit more. A 4D is as good as it gets just on it's own.

well since my housemate insists on using cdj's so that his skills are up to scratch for club sets we can't share a pure midi setup. But while he uses traktor scratch duo I can totally adapt to using the 400's as glorified midi controllers if need be. But I just love my midi setup so much.

I'm pretty sure I will end up with a 4D, but may keep the VCI roadcase setup for casual house parties.

Currently running: Dell inspiron w/ 4gb RAM and 500 gb HDD with Ableton Live 8.0
    Launch pad
    Korg Nano Kontrol
    Dual screen (view sonic, an old screen i had lying around)

Currently saving for an oxygen and a sound card, any suggestions on the sound card?

'

I know this is stupid, But is that a condom outline i see in the wallet??

Quote Originally Posted by DJMOO View Post
    One last update of the setup. I just finished mounting monitor stand for my KRK's.
    What ya think of the uberstand is it stable on its own?? with no weight on the legs??

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldunne109 View Post
    I know this is stupid, But is that a condom outline i see in the wallet??

haha nah mate, it's probably a 20 cent piece or something!

haha nah mate, it's probably a 20 cent piece or something!
    LOLz, I was thinking exactly the same as Michael.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --