APC40 Traktor Pro Red Mapping (a final solution) - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by deco View Post
    any kind of visual mapping for this -to see what the mapping looks like?
    also, is the whole LED issue sorted? i know people were getting issues with the send state. is this where dumb mode comes in?

one other question - if i don't install ableton and only use it for traktor -will there be issues?
    Mate the thing about dumb mode its only for windows as i know... I dont use windows so i dont know about any troubles with this mapping or the APC, Im sorry i cant be more helpfull but it is the true.

To send all the values to their intial place you have to press the first button on the row that launches scenes of clips on ableton.
    "Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

Tech Wizard

does this mapping NEED an lpd8 or is it just easier with one?

Tech Student

Default Plantilla

Hola Oscar, estaría de lujo que pudieras subir la plantilla con las imágenes de los controles para imprimirlas en vinilo.

Yo también lo usaba para ableton pero no va mal tener las pegatinas para el traktor. Yo me personalicé mi propio mapeo un poco más específico a mi forma de pinchar y como apoyo uso un Faderfox DX2.

No me importa el formato en que subas las imágenes, me da igual jpg, pdf, o como te venga mejor.
    Si puedo ayudarte yo en algo aquí estoy.

Muchas gracias y un saludo desde España!!!!

i'm losing my marbles i think. granted, i'm new to mapping in traktor but i can't understand what exactly this updated mapping does due to no pdf of sorts... it seems the matrix was not changed and i think i get the basic idea of the knobs but the other rows of buttons are dumbfounding me...

i also seem to have a blinking led on 3 but the fader for that light is 4... my ocd wants to fix that but i can't... lol

anyone have a visual on this map?

EDIT
    so, i figured out how to remove the deck a tempo light but i cant get rid of deck b's tempo light... ideas?

Tech Convert

Better late than never! the updated file isn't on the download site anymore could you send or post what you've been using again? thanks much!

the mapping looks really nice! could you please put the tsi online again? even if you're not working on it anymore. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjmg View Post
    Mate the thing about dumb mode its only for windows as i know... I dont use windows so i dont know about any troubles with this mapping or the APC, Im sorry i cant be more helpfull but it is the true.

To send all the values to their intial place you have to press the first button on the row that launches scenes of clips on ableton.
    Nah...I have a Mac and need to put the APC into Dumb Mode via Ableton before I initialize TSP2.

Else, she no work.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345