APC40 Traktor Pro Red Mapping (a final solution) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hi there mate, i made some modifications a couple of months ago.

That version has some things different than the one that you have, i havent had a chance to upload the new one, and take a new video to explain how it works ill do it as soon as i can...

Cheers mate...
    "Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

Tech Wizard

Hola oscar, estoy pinchando actualmente con live con la plantilla de dj will marshall no se si te suena, merece la pena usar traktor realmente para pinchar con la akai? Saludos y esperando ese update para probarlo directamente. Por cierto, como hiciste las pegatinas transparentes? Saludos y gracias crack.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarjmg View Post
    Hi there mate, i made some modifications a couple of months ago.

That version has some things different than the one that you have, i havent had a chance to upload the new one, and take a new video to explain how it works ill do it as soon as i can...

Cheers mate...
    oscar not sure if you answered this question or if it has been asked. But is there a way to toggle the crossfader from normal use to controlling the echo?

Hi Oscar! I'm a new convert been testing your map for about 1/2 day now and I must say this is nothing short of BRILLIANT i'll be waiting on your new tsi Thank so so much for contributing to the community bro

Just having a bit of a problem with the FX panel, do you have any suggestions? I'm clueless

Quote Originally Posted by Radiculous View Post
    Hi Oscar! I'm a new convert been testing your map for about 1/2 day now and I must say this is nothing short of BRILLIANT i'll be waiting on your new tsi Thank so so much for contributing to the community bro

Just having a bit of a problem with the FX panel, do you have any suggestions? I'm clueless
    The thing with the Fx sections its that its designed to be used with an LPD8 as a brother controller to the APC40. Im thinking on giving away the 4 channel mixer and so get the effect section to the apc40.

Its been a pleassure to come out with this, and im very glad that all of you are enjoying so much the mapping, i have to apologise because in some way iŽve been out of the forum and i havent post the update of the mapping, Im actually moving away from my country so i dont have much time, iŽll post the new things as soon as im able to.

Guys, you should press the first button of the row that launch scenes on ableton, this is set all the parameters to the right values.

Cheers...
    "Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

Default rotary question

FAO oscar

ur video is superb. great work!!!! ur mapping was the final decision maker in me purchasing the 40 this week.. i was wondering how easy it is to map the functions??

i dont need a 4 deck function so i would prefer the rotary's to be laid out differently. id like to use 1 bank of knobs for fx and the other for bass/mid/treb.. id like each deck to run in a line horizontally rather than the vertical u have.

Tech Student

Thanks for this map!! im gonna use this one. always!!

sven vath for president

Tech Wizard

Ummm, APC40 why not just play on ableton? I was using traktor and the apc for a while cause I was lazy and never took the time to warp or grid my songs but once I started warping my songs and developed a work flow to dj with Ableton and now I see all the benifits of playing with ableton I dont understand any point of every wanting to play with traktor other than instant gratification. So the question is why get an apc 40 and not play on ableton?

Tech Student

Default Crossfader remapping

Thank you for your great mapping! :-)

I have two questions:

How can i map the crossfader back to its "normal" function in traktor (crossfading )?

Can I put different effects in the clip stop section and how can i do this?

Best regards,
    Chris

Edit: I'm having a big problem now: Every time i release any button on the apc Traktor will lag for an instant. What can i do?
    Last edited by d3fcon2; 01-29-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Tech Student

Hi again,

sorry for posting in here again, but I solved the crossfader problem and narrowed the lag when a button is released:

If I delete all the MIDI outs in Traktor to the ACP40, the lags are gone. It has to be something with that MIDI output causing latency in the playback.

To anyone using this template: What audio interface are you using and have you experienced those lags as well?

Best regards,
    Chris

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast