APC40 Traktor Pro Red Mapping (a final solution) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Student

Hola Oscar, te felicito por tu trabajo. Estoy modificando mi plantilla para traktor a partir de la tuya y me gustaría pedirte una cosa: ¿puedes colgar para descarga el archivo con las imágenes que has utilizado para pegarlas a los botones?

Muchas gracias!!!!!

Next week i´ll be presenting my final mapping....
    "Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

Tech Wizard

Pretty awesome. Was considering something like an APC40 as a all-in kind of unit.

My decision to make this mapping was based on a couple of things.

First i produce music with ableton and mixing to until i needed to have fun again mixing so i bought it and make this map for traktor so i can have it for ableton and playing live with my band and for djing with traktor.

Also you have to take into account that if you want to get in a plane and travel you can have lots of gear, besides get your setup connected while another dj is playing is just a pain in the ass. So this is why i only use the apc40 and a LPD8 thats all, and with that i get almost all the features of traktor (4 Decks Control, 4 Channel Mixer, 2 Fx Banks, Loop Roll, 4 Decks BeatJuggling Mode, Master Controls, Cue) and of course having led feedback its a huge help.

Even so Im thinkin on adding a MidiFighter, just waiting for the money and hoping i wont have any problems with pay pal, maybe i will take off the lpd8. Also i have a prototype of this same mapping with the fx banks included.

The only complain that i have about it are the little buttons, im thinkin on building a whole controller based on the novation launchpad, anyone with ideas Im glad to hear them and even work together.

Ashes to ashes, Funk to Funky....

Quote Originally Posted by Rasungod View Post
    Hola Oscar, te felicito por tu trabajo. Estoy modificando mi plantilla para traktor a partir de la tuya y me gustaría pedirte una cosa: ¿puedes colgar para descarga el archivo con las imágenes que has utilizado para pegarlas a los botones?

Muchas gracias!!!!!
    Pronto voy a colocar toda la información y el mapping completo...

saludos.

Tech Student

por que cuando bajo el archivo lo baja como .tsi.xml?

Tech Convert

Hi Oscar! I like your work and the ideas you have for maping! I wanted to ask you the TSI file you posted works in combination with LPD8 or I can use it just with the APC40! Becouse I do not have this litle thinki!
    Sorry about my inglish!
    But once more, great work and thanx for sharing your work!

Quote Originally Posted by ironvidra View Post
    Hi Oscar! I like your work and the ideas you have for maping! I wanted to ask you the TSI file you posted works in combination with LPD8 or I can use it just with the APC40! Becouse I do not have this litle thinki!
    Sorry about my inglish!
    But once more, great work and thanx for sharing your work!
    Hi there mate, you can work only with the apc40 but then you woudnt have support for modify your effects value thats why i use the LPD8 as a midifighter kind of controller.

Tech Student

thanks for the map bro

keep up the good work

cant wait for the update

Tech Convert

Default Great Mapping

Oscar you've done great work. I was wondering if you were going to post a new mapping. I'm very happy with the old one but you mentioned a new one and I got very excited. Thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast