APC40 Traktor Pro Red Mapping (a final solution)
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default APC40 Traktor Pro Red Mapping (a final solution)

Hello guys iŽve been receiving tons of emails and replays asking me about the mapping that i designed for the akai apc40 and Traktor Pro.

HereŽs the video that i recorded to present the beta of the mapping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRhSCBd46qs

There is a new version of this baby, so iŽll be posting it very soon it has a some new features that i know will be very usefull, and it also corrects some things from this version.

So if you want to take a shot at it hereŽs the ".tsi" enjoy it, the update will be available very soon.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/of5ckz

Let me know all your comments.

this is great! watching the video at work so i will have to wait to try this out. thanks for the hard work on this =D

i was waiting for this. thanks man, i will be trying around with this the next days. good work and nice of you to share it. keep it up!
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

Default A little Picture with all the stickers in place.

Also, i put a lot of time into this, i work 5 days a week and have other things to do, iŽve been working from the scratch since March on this tsi, and rebuild the layout from zero twice.

This last 2 days i thought of some new things and i finished them today, but since im at work i cant test them so, iŽll test the tonight and then ill try to record a new video of the new complete version 1.6, and maybe also a short performance video so you can see some action.

And some high res pics too.
    "Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

PLEaSE!

Will help the APC noob!

(that's me!)

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Default Pic..

HereŽs a picture:

"Dance Dance Dance just being a geek"

I just tried this and now I don't hear any sound. But I'm a nub, maybe I did something wrong. I put the APC in dumb mode then I opened traktor and imported the tsi.

edit: Sounds works now, and the knobs are working for EQ/Filter per deck but no led feedback. Im gonna try restarting to see if that helps.
    Last edited by gabetron; 08-10-2010 at 09:35 PM.
    MBP 13" | Midifighter | Launchpad | MPK Mini

Quote Originally Posted by gabetron View Post
    edit: Sounds works now, and the knobs are working for EQ/Filter per deck but no led feedback.
    same here. the whole button sections isnt working. too tired now to try around laters
    "its not designed to impress mozart ffs its meant for ppl to rave out to." - unknown
    LAZERNOIZE Latest Gig Recording (50Min. of Trap+Dubstep)

Not seeing any of your pics Oscar!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Very nice. I just finished a mapping for my apc20 this week and I used your layout and the midi fighter for some inspiration. I'll post pics later. BTW, can you help me figure out how to map my cue point leds to be red for no cue, orange for cue, AND green for cue that is set as a loop?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast