Traktor Finger 1.0 - Trigger Finger + Traktor Pro

Default Traktor Finger 1.0 - Trigger Finger + Traktor Pro

Here is my first custom mapping for Traktor Pro. This mapping gives you access to many effects all at once, basically turning the Trigger Finger into an "FX processor". Traktor Finger is heavily influenced by the MIDI Fighter mapping, so I must give the DJTT crew an insane amount of props and credit for making this mapping happen.

Included in the .zip file will be documentation for the mapping, the .xml file that you'll need to load into Enigma, and the .tsi file for Traktor. Please let me know if you find any bugs and I'll do my best to fix them. If you happen to fix something yourself, let me know what you did so that I can make the necessary changes.

I'm open to feature requests. Currently, this mapping only supports 2 decks, with support for all 4 decks coming sometime down the road.

Enjoy!

*UPDATE*

Yes, an update already. Added 2 new functions when in Beatslicer mode. If you downloaded this already, you'll want to redownload this and import again.
    Last edited by No Left Turn; 07-27-2010 at 10:52 PM.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

when installing the tsi its only giving me the mapping box ticked is this right?

as when started all i am getting is the same 2 fx banks on from my traktor and just cue points on the trigger finger?

Import it using the small "Add..." button, not the big Import button on the bottom. (But yes, I imagine that all it would import is the mapping with no other settings.)

A lot of the FX are laid out the same way as the DJTT mappings, so if you're already using a VCI-SE or MF, you won't see much of a change after importing the mapping.

Check the included .pdf for a list of controls to verify that the mapping imported correctly.

Thanks for sharing.

I have a trigger finger lying around just waiting to be loved. Maybe this will help our stalled relationship....
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

Let me know if you get a chance to try it and what you think of it. I'm planning on doing some more work on it on Sunday so if you think anything could be better, do share!

Ok. it's at the studio at the moment. Going back on sunday, will give it a go
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

Tech Student

Default enigma

what is enigma and do i need it if im using traktor