Favourite chained FX combos. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Reverb, LFO, Gater. It's a preset from the VCI-100SE, and it's really great for building up some energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dups View Post
    I could have a modifier toggle between fx 1 and 2 if traktor allowed you to have more than two modifier conditions per line of mapping. I have already done some crazy modifier magic and all these are used up.
    have you gone beyond using 0 and 1 for most of them? had 4 functions on my jogs a little while ago using combinations of 0, 1 and 2 across the 2 mods.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    have you gone beyond using 0 and 1 for most of them? had 4 functions on my jogs a little while ago using combinations of 0, 1 and 2 across the 2 mods.
    +1
    I remapped my whole jog wheel functionality too so I could free up a few more modifiers.
    I find the best way of setting up all these effects is to have them setup on a separate pad controller, no need to worry about not having enough modifiers then
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12