Download the Updated VCI-100SE Mapping (3_5_2) - Page 11

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Stable

7 24.14%
  • Almost Perfect

16 55.17%
  • Needs Some Work

6 20.69%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Please could you do a "Cue/Play" version of the new TSI at the same time if possible. I'm sure it would be appreciated by the old school T3 heads.

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    Ok, so DJTT is going to be releasing a mapping update to go along with an updated firmware (you should see this within a week) and I wanted to poll you guys to see if there are any other functions that you feel the VCI-100SE is lacking or that you'd really like to see implemented/changed.

For obvious reasons, there won't be any major functional changes (i.e., the overlays still need to make sense) but if people have thoughts or comments they'd like to share please let me know and I will look into incorporating them. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by busstop View Post
    Please could you do a "Cue/Play" version of the new TSI at the same time if possible. I'm sure it would be appreciated by the old school T3 heads.
    +1
    http://mixcloud.com/audioaerosol
    Black MacBook 2.4ghz 750gb HD, 8gb RAM
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by busstop View Post
    Ok. I am curious though, are there people out there that prefer Play/Pause on the top layer (how the mapping is now) instead of Cue Play? If it seems to be a unanimous no, it might be worth officially switching on the tsi. That's how we did the Midi Fighter mapping too.

Hi,

I think I'm missing both the "set cue" and "cue-play" buttons on the main layer. On the other side, I don't use slice and freeze effects so often. Maybe we should think about putting them on the second (shift activated) layer.

What do others think ?

Regards.

Tech Convert

You should be using freeze & slice, they are half the fun. And if you play "non house music" like old soul, funk and disco the freeze button is essential for mixing out of those non DJ-friendly tracks. And just in case thats not reason enough to keep them.....the buttons are named on the overlays, you wouldn't want to make my lovely overlay obselete already would you.

Quote Originally Posted by dros View Post
    Hi,

I think I'm missing both the "set cue" and "cue-play" buttons on the main layer. On the other side, I don't use slice and freeze effects so often. Maybe we should think about putting them on the second (shift activated) layer.

What do others think ?

Regards.

Tech Guru

Im sure its not hard to change it in the mappings section yourself guys. Just modify the mapping to meet your needs, thats what its all about!
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    Ok. I am curious though, are there people out there that prefer Play/Pause on the top layer.
    +1

I also use slice & freeze alot so keep 'em as is please.

Can we also think of a TSI for people who mix externally my xfaders & eqs are begging to be reassigned....

cheers
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

I preferred them on the top layer until after I got used to the new mapping; now I like the way it is. But I would readapt again if you moved them, it's not as big a deal as I thought it was at first.

Just so everyone knows, the new VCI-100SE firmware (v1.4) and mapping (v3.6) have been released and can be found here http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18181

Please use the new thread for any applicable issues/questions. Thanks!

Tech Wizard

Is it a good idea to use tsi file 3.6 on VCI100 with 1.3 firmware?

Andrea

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast