Reloop Digital Jockey IE2 Traktor Pro Mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Student

@flash101uk

I'm not using traktor pro i am using traktor SCRATCH pro version 1.1.2.004
    Is it even possible to map it in scratch?

Quote Originally Posted by Dionisos View Post
    @flash101uk

I'm not using traktor pro i am using traktor SCRATCH pro version 1.1.2.004
    Is it even possible to map it in scratch?
    Traktor pro and traktor scratch pro are the same thing bar timecode support.

It still means you are using an early version of the software that isnt supported by this mapping.

You probably can map it for scratch pro, but you'll have to do it yourself unless you can find a mapping from way back then.

Was the digital jockey 2 even around back before traktor 1.2?
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Tech Student

Yeah it worked! Thanks alot man!!

Step1: digital jockey working with scratch - Done
    Step2: getting to get time code working on decks c and d - not working

Glad you got it working man

Good luck with your timecode stuff, should just be some messing around with your preferences involved. I used to run the digital jockey with timecode on decks A & B
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Tech Student

How did u do the output routing when using midi controller at the same time as time code?? That the last problem i am having. For the rest it working now

(thnx for all your help by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by Dionisos View Post
    How did u do the output routing when using midi controller at the same time as time code?? That the last problem i am having. For the rest it working now

(thnx for all your help by the way)
    I got an audio4 and used that instead of the onboard soundcard from the reloop.

Default Can anyone help me with using the shift button during mapping please?

Hello all. My situation is this:

One of the jog wheels (the left one, deck A) on my mixer has broke beyond repair, so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to use the single jog wheel (on the right, deck B) to control both decks A and B if I can somehow use the shift button to switch between the two?

I have done midi mapping on Traktor before but not really on this unit, I've just tried playing around with trying to get it to learn the 'shift' and 'right jog wheel' for deck A, but I'm not having much luck. I will play around with it a bit more for the time being but if anyone has any input I'd be most grateful.

Many thanks.

Thank you, I'm gonna try it out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12