Echo Freeze Effect

Default Echo Freeze Effect

Hello!

Does anyone know how to map an echo freeze effect to a midi button in traktor scratch pro 2? I can't seem to find how to do this. Much appreciated!!

Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by molson2456 View Post
    Hello!

Does anyone know how to map an echo freeze effect to a midi button in traktor scratch pro 2? I can't seem to find how to do this. Much appreciated!!
    Map these commands to a single button. Whatever FX Unit you wish, but must be in single mode. Make sure you assign all commands to the same FX Unit you chose. Adjust the parameters to your liking, I find this works best for me.

Effect Select=Delay
    Effect Parameter 1=Direct, .500
    Effect Parameter 2=Direct, .500
    Effect Parameter 3=Direct, .300
    Effect On=Toggle
    Effect Button 1=Direct, Value=1
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

I've also been looking for that for quite some time thanks! Now the mapping works if you are already in advanced/single mode. I wanted a little tweak because I'm mostly using chained mode. So if I press the button it first changes modes from chained to advanced and then applies echo freeze. If you press it again effect is off and you're back in chained mode.
    I found out that you can achieve this with FX Panel Mode assignment in the Global section. I put it like this:
    FX Panel Mode=Direct, Value=Advanced

first press switches to advanced, second press activates my effect values etc. Thats not exactly what I wanted. With FX Panel Mode=Inc one press switches to advanced mode without applying any effect values, second press back to chained. That is more like it, if only it would put the effect to ON and apply values =(

any ideas on what I'm missing?
    Last edited by Drive By; 08-09-2011 at 04:57 AM.

press the button twice. somehow traktor needs this 2nd button press to load the effect
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

I got that with interaction mode=direct. But it doesnt switch back to chained so I still have to do this manually using settings :O
    Doesnt the Midi Fighter Mapping apply that in one single button press? With interaction mode=inc it switches back and forth with every single press, but the effect doesnt turn on...