APC40 Mapping Madness (Midi Fighter Style on APC40) - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by derders View Post
    updated my version of HouseQ´s .tsi

change log:
    add the EQ Reset Buttons + to Deck A "Pan" + Deck B "Send B"
    add a very cool FX Unit 3 Delay Feedback Effect Preset in Hold Mode on "Master"
    (can be seen in makio001 video here in another thread)

http://hotfile.com/dl/63256686/63ae7..._LEDs.rar.html
    Is it the drop effect he does in the end of the clip?

Thats pretty sick...i likes it!

Great work chaps!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by completej View Post
    at this point, what is the difference between yours and stephs?

i cant recall which i loaded last... :/
    Stephs TSI can be recognized by different EQ handling. His EQ block is 'left block 4 rotaries deck A, right block 4 rotaries deck B)

Mine has top row rotaries EQ for deck A, 2nd row rotaries EQ for deck B

(and some other differences )

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Timmio View Post
    Stephs TSI can be recognized by different EQ handling. His EQ block is 'left block 4 rotaries deck A, right block 4 rotaries deck B)

Mine has top row rotaries EQ for deck A, 2nd row rotaries EQ for deck B

(and some other differences )

and I think you have changed the value of the Dry/Wet(CueLevelKnob) for FX Unit 3+4 back from 0 % to 100% for your mixing style or am I wrong?

Hey, no I didn't. In the 2.19 version I removed the dry/wet for fx1 and fx2 totally.

The dry/wet can now be controlled via fader 2 (fx 3) and fader 6 (fx 4). In addition fader 1 controls volume deck a and fader 2 controls deck b

Just remembered that also the red buttons now control GATER instead of beatmasher, which is way more cool. The beatmasher in in fx4 now.

(damn I need to update that image from me... I'll continue changing my version now and then update it to 2.20 with a new image... but first I'll check yours now )

HOUSEQ APC40 Mapping v3.00 !

Whoot finally did a mega update on my previous TSI and combined the best stuff from my TSI with input from other people and mappings. I focussed on having a TSI with maximum options, but still very useable. Also I tried these functions while playing live and they are great to use in a dj-set .

In short the main functions (the rest can be checked in the image map describing the mapping functions):
    - Full cueing options on 2 decks
    - Great loop functionality, including different loop lengts and relooping
    - 2 advanced fx units supporting delay, slicing, 8bar sampling and gater fx (don't forget to use 2 advanced fx together and play with fx on fx3 while sampling it on fx4!)
    - 2 chained fx units supporting various fx's with fx1 supporting cool sound fx and fx2 supporting beat-fx with delays (don't forget to use 3 fx together, for example all fx on fx unit 4, which give you awesome delayed gater sounds while playing with the beatmasher as well!!)
    - dry/wet indepent per fx unit!
    - Xone 4 EQ supported on both decks!
    - Filter effect for both deck
    - and much more.. (volume faders, crossfader, auto grid-cueing on cue1 etc..)

Much more to come, but for now enjoy the current new 3.00 version of my TSI . No video with instructions yet, but most options are described in the attached mapping image.

Have fun and let me know your thoughts
    Last edited by Timmio; 08-20-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by derders View Post
    and I think you have changed the value of the Dry/Wet(CueLevelKnob) for FX Unit 3+4 back from 0 % to 100% for your mixing style or am I wrong?

Dude....I was playing with what originally is your mapping (i changed it a wee bit)...but what I wanted to ask is:

When I use the buttons above the faders (instant FX) then I keep having to turn up the Wet\dry (Cue knob) everytime i press one of them.

Is that how it should be?

I can't get it to be propa insta FX....i press the button...then gotta up the wet\dry each time.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"

Wicked!
    Checking it now!

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Dude....I was playing with what originally is your mapping (i changed it a wee bit)...but what I wanted to ask is:

When I use the buttons above the faders (instant FX) then I keep having to turn up the Wet\dry (Cue knob) everytime i press one of them.

Is that how it should be?

I can't get it to be propa insta FX....i press the button...then gotta up the wet\dry each time.
    Think I solved my own problem. I see that you say you need to set the FX banks (even though i imported your TSI).

I think that's maybe why?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Think I solved my own problem. I see that you say you need to set the FX banks (even though i imported your TSI).

I think that's maybe why?
    I have changed the value from 100% to 0% for the fx units 3 + 4 because I play most Tech-House/Techno/Minimal and I like to mix a little bit in a Track but not to cut the full range ... I activate a preset and adjust than with the dry/wet knob ...

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Timmio View Post
    HOUSEQ APC40 Mapping v3.00 !
    oh ha nice work .. was a long evening/night for you to change all this stuff, what?

will try it out later ... good night ...

Okay I have load your .tsi - nice work! ... but there we go a little bit apart in the needs :-)

there are differences from your picture...

FX 3+4
    Gater = Phase-Flux
    Delay = Beatmasher

FX2
    Gater = Iceverb

would be good to add the Reset Buttons for the EQ

the XONE EQ is one thing that I have set 3 days ago too - don´t need the Filter
    what I like is to have seperate dry/wet faders ... will change it in my version too I think
    but not 3412 1234

HouseQ can you tell me which programm do you use for the Mapping Overview and can you send me your file pls?
    want to make a clean Mapping from my version :-)
    thanks
    Last edited by derders; 08-21-2010 at 08:29 AM.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast