APC40 Mapping Madness (Midi Fighter Style on APC40) - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CassoIVchoon View Post
    and i still cant figure out this sync problem
    Regarding the SYNC stuff, do you have the same blocks as in this screenshot:
    http://www.rodytheroady.nl/foto/normaal-traktor.png
    (check out the top row with the FX units, but on the left there is a sync-block. In there you should choose INT(ernal) and then 100 bpm for example.

Do you normally have problems with sync as well (without using the apc?)

i still dont get

-> Delay (green buttons)
    -> Slicer (blue buttons)
    -> Beatmasher (red buttons)

i get

-> mash (green buttons)
    -> Slicer (blue buttons)
    -> iceverb (red buttons)

This is really the weird part. The filter-change is hard coded per button. So if you click on the blue/red/green buttons below the switch to the specific filter is hard coded and set to delay/slicer/masher.

When I'm at home I'll try to check the TSI again and make a screenshot of the part where I set the filters in my TSI, maybe you can then, or already, check what your TSI says?

Do you have all filters enabled in your preferences?

Right sync probelm is now sorted noidea what it was as it was set to intr but changed it and switched it back and it now works

and yeah all my filters are on

.... and yeah all my filters are on
    Hmm, thinking of what else this can be. The filters are hardcoded-selected in the mapping itself, so it can only be wrong in there. I still need to check the part where the filters are selected in the TSI, it goes OK in my Traktor..

Are you using the newest Traktor (sorry for the dumb questions )? Where you able to check the TSI yourself (~select filter IN action?)

i am useing 1.2.4 and whats filter in action?

its a shame this part is not working for me cus this is pretty much the mapping i have been after for a while

The version shouldn't be a problem.

'filter in action' => I meant, if you go to preferences and the the mapping of the APC. Check the in-command called 'select filter' and check a command which focusses on deck A or B. Then you should be able to check what filter the command sets the unit to.

@CassoIVchoon; someone else also notices me about the wrong filtering settings compared to my scheme I have drawn.

I'll check this again, it is possibly a wrong setting at my side, not yours

Quote Originally Posted by Timmio View Post
    @CassoIVchoon; someone else also notices me about the wrong filtering settings compared to my scheme I have drawn.

I'll check this again, it is possibly a wrong setting at my side, not yours

ok cheers mate if u get it sorted like me know and thanks again for all your work
    as i say sweet mapping just this little problem needs sorted
    peace

I think there is a difference between our APC's and what notes they are sending. I've read differences in this earlier, for example in this thread: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5484

I think that various production ranges and/or countries may have 'different' APC's. So that means if note 'X' is sending the FX3 in my setup, it might fire note 'Z' in your setup causing a whole different action to fire (like in this case FX4).

Too bad that therefore sharing tsi's is a bit hard.

well that sucks

i had a idea tho in the tsi could i not just edit it myself like where it says beatmaser on 3 of the comands could i not just change it to "delay" etc...? i dont have my apc40 with me but will try it in the morning

Yep, setting those filters yourself would be a good idea. It might be a bit hard, but hopefully my TSI example helps.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast