LAUNCHPAD mapping 2 decks @ traktor

Default LAUNCHPAD mapping 2 decks @ traktor

hello friends dj tech tools I am a great fan of your blog the other day down the mapping of the launchpad, and it suits my needs, I leave the files

LaunchPad two files were created traktor deck A - LaunchPad 4fx and traktor deck B, the first file are assigned the four panels of effects "Chained", the eight cue points activated, has assigned loops and all the basic controls (play, sync, load) of deck A, has twelve pads assigned to fire twelve effects that are separated into three in each of the four panels of Fx, finally buttons are also assigned to explore favorite bookstores, and the track list together with the fullscreen option.

In the second file are all the basic controls of the B deck so it must import both files to use the Launchpad to 100%.

thanks good vibes and I hope you serve
    if life gives you back, get him the butt:eek:

Tech Wizard

For some reason this mapping along with my mixtrack makes my laptop go absolutely ape sh*t. maybe its just my laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by smashah View Post
    For some reason this mapping along with my mixtrack makes my laptop go absolutely ape sh*t. maybe its just my laptop.
    have you set the correct in and out ports for every mapping and not 'all-ports' anywhere etc? usually does the trick
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"