ALL VCI-100's with Traktor Pro (Dj TT official SE mapping) - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bastard View Post
    Yeah, I miss my reverb freezes too. Is there any way to add 3.4/SE functionality to TPro?
    me too, its not possible unless you go to advanced fx mode. freeze was not built into the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by faxesystem View Post
    At first a bigh thanks to eanfor the wonderful template. But now to my problem. It seems to be the same as with blancodisco except that I just have the bug with jog A. If I go into FX mode and turn jog B dry/wet moves and the song on the deck keeps playing. If I do the same on deck A with Jog A the songs stops (like in scratch mode). So seems just to be a small mapping bug.

Now to my humble question. Would it be possible to switch the VCI completly from A/B control to C/D control by pressing the deck C button?

Thanks in advance and for making my so happy on monday!

yes- its sounds like I didnt finish programing deck A to work in fader fx mode for the jog wheel

deck C/D is possible ( any other votes for that?)

That's a pretty sweet idea.

Tech Wizard

Vote +1 for DECK C & D

But if this were to be done, it would make sense to map deck C to the left and deck D the right. A further step would be to introduce independent control for d.

Also what are you thoughts on Soft Takeover for the volume faders, eqs etc So things don't get confusing?

A few bugs i've discovered:
    Deck C control in filter section: Cue C - is not mapped

Fader FX Mode: Does not work scratch is not enabled (as well as deck A fader fx problem stated above - which by the way i was trying to figure out what was wrong but it seems identical to the deck b so no idea whats going on. When you fix it can you please let me know what was wrong, Im trying to learn how to program these tsis as well and it would be good to know).

Deck C Mode with Scratch enabled controls deck b using the jog.

Cheers
    Last edited by dj_ajay; 11-15-2008 at 04:49 AM.

Button light bug?

When using the Performance Modes none of the little black knobs (Deck C On, Fader FX, Juggle On) activate the corresponding lights (little Fader red light, little Deck C red light, Juggle button blue light) when I turn the knobs up.

When I watch Ean's VCI-100SE demo videos you can see that those lights turn on as soon as he turns up the little knobs.

FYI: I have an original VCI-100 which I have flashed to 1.3 firmware. I am using Traktor Pro and have the new TSI files. (I also have the black overlay and jog grips - not that they affect the functionality but just so you know!)

Is this "light bug" just me?

Thanks,

Alex

Ean that would be so awesome with the Deck C/D switch feature! of course Deck C should be on the left and D on the right I just didn't mention it. Of course the button should be toggle and not hold for this feature. I'm uptight looking into the future for this awesome template! Thanks a lot for your effort. I really have to say, that I would loose the oversight over the midimappings with all these modifiers in it.

Greetings,
    Faxe

If you're implementing the Deck C/D function, it would be good to have the toggle button linked to a layout change, so those decks got bigger when you selected them.

On another note, is it possible to increase the Q on the filter (the one now built into the EQ, not the one in the FX section) ? It sounds weaker than a weak lemon drink at the moment, there must be a way to increase the resonance?! Anyone?

Tech Wizard

Default Updated TSI File

Hi Guys,

Don't know if you are interested but i have modified Eans original mapping with the following changes - Only for SE Version though:

-Loop section D => Quantize Toggle
    -Key Side A => FX Unit 1 On Deck A
    -Key Side B => FX Unit 1 On Deck B / C
    -Filter Side A Button => FX Unit 2 On Deck A
    -Filter Side B Buttton => FX Unit 2 On Deck B / C
    -Original Gain Knobs are now Deck Volume Control
    -Effects Unit 1 = Chained, Effects Unit 2 = Advanced
    -FX Bank Controls 3 banks of FX across Unit 1 and 2 for a total of 12 independent effects control (See Below for map) with direct selection (Deck C Controls removed from FX bank section)
    -FX unit 2 Reverbs now include Freeze
    -Both Faders are now permanantly control Dry/Wet on effects units
    -Fader FX Mode controls jogs for dry/wet and tempo for rates
    -Scratch/CD-JOG all work properly now for deck c
    -All deck B controls now operate deck C in deck c mode include monitor, deck load and all (where possible) are soft control enabled.

I think thats most of the changes i made.

I am thinking of building a mapping which includes DECK D mode. I am going to approach this by using the above mapping as a basis but replacing FADER FX mode for Deck D control (because reasonable fader fx control is now permantly enabled) I will also implement Deck C on side A and Deck D on Side B. Will let you guys know if i make successful progress.

I know some may feel that important functions like gain, key etc are now missing. But I have enabled these and more like focused deck control, loop/beat moves jumps on my keyboard for fast access.

I have also added a version of the TSI which swaps deck c control for deck D so it lines up more intuitively on the screen (well for me anyway).

FX Map (Knob 1,2,3 Controls FX Unit 1 and Knob 4 Controls Advanced FX Unit 2)

Bank A: Phaser, Flanger Pulse, Beatmasher & Reverb
    Bank B: Phaser Pulse, Flanger Flux, Gater & IceVerb
    Bank C: Phaser Flux, Filter 92 LFO, Delay & Mullholland Drive
    Last edited by dj_ajay; 11-17-2008 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Deck D (instead of C) version added

Tech Wizard

Traktor pro hangs when pressing juglle /toggle fast a few times. !!!!

solution // dont press it to fast repetitive....

unplugg vci 100 and traktor un frezes.

Default Update SE .tsi?

Ean, first of all big thanks for the pro tsi lay-out which even works on vestax v1.1 and v1.2. I was wondering if you are preparing an upadated version of your .tsi with the bug fixes and the C/D deck request, because I see now lots of variants being released, but some do not work on 1.1 and 1.2.

Cheers Menno

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast