ALL VCI-100's with Traktor Pro (Dj TT official SE mapping) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Yes. Yes. Like a dumbass, I neglected to thoroughly 'QA' this on Deck B.
    I also experience as faxesystem suggests. Deck B would appear to work properly.
    It is just Deck A that is 'buggy'.

I also think the idea of deck C button running a deck C & D control would be hot as well!
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates

Tech Wizard

The funny thing is... in the video, Ean only uses this Scratch Effect on Deck B, not A. so perhaps it just slipped through the cracks in the Programming.
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates

Tech Mentor

not sure if its a bug or I am missing something but the loop buttons seems to function as the switch for turning on and off tempo bend..

if i have a loop enabled then when i turn the outer edge of my jog wheel the tempo bend stops working... if i turn off the loop then it starts working again... is this intentional?

the button assigned to scratch / juggle doesn't do anything to change the state of the outer jog wheel

---

also when effects bank is set to B(no performance modes enabled), the deck b effect button for echo doesn't load anything into the effects bank.

---

otherwise loving the tsi especially how the lights work with performance mode...

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by blancodisco View Post
    Care to Add in Deck C toggle FX 1 & 2 on/off like you did for Deck A & B?
    (me being lazy)

I've already done this so will upload when i get home.

I've changed the effects in unit 2. They will still match your labels but i have the standard fx in unit 1 and then the snazzy ones like the T3's etc in unit 2.

Ean,

Thanks for the .tsi file.

Just wondering if this suggestion is possible...

From the last couple .tks files (say 1.2), I had some some changes (based on some great posts here). Unfortunately when you released 1.3, we didn't know exactly what changes you made.

For those of us who have customized our mappings, would it possible to get some sort of 'Change Log' listing the functions and midi commands when you release a new version?

Even screenshots would be helpful. That way we can manually add those changes to our own VCI .tsi.

Thanks again!

Tech Wizard

Default FX Inquiry

I'm using 1.3 w Traktor Pro w/ vci-100se_1_1_pro.tsi

- Is Bank B Deck A supposed to have delay? I'm getting "no effect" when trying to press button to turn effect on. Also not engaging beatmasher with the second button. All other FX are working but Bank B deck A (both delay and beatmasher for deck A) are not engaging or working correctly

- Reverb won't freeze anymore. Is this intentional?

Thanks

Same FX issues here for deck A. And when in fader FX for deck A and I touch the jog it stops the track.

Tech Wizard

Default tsi for traktor pro vci100se with fx toggle v2

THis is an update to earlier post i've added the fx unit toggle to deck C.

I have also added all the fx so they should more or less match up with se markings. Note though that fx unit 2 has the "snazzier" versions of FX. I also chucked a ring mod on 2 and mullholland drive in 1. Everyone loves a little overdrive right ?

Let me know what you guys think i've been using this for last few days and will be gigging this tsi tomorrow night.

One issue i'm aware of is the juggle button in performance modes switches effect 3/unit2 on/off. I'm looking for a fix.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by burndownthediscos View Post

Let me know what you guys think i've been using this for last few days and will be gigging this tsi tomorrow night.

This toggle feature is fabulous! Definately opens the FX menu. Thanks!!!

Jack Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Rick L View Post
    - Reverb won't freeze anymore. Is this intentional?
    Yeah, I miss my reverb freezes too. Is there any way to add 3.4/SE functionality to TPro?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast