VCI 100 for Traktor Pro (User mapping) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default VCI 100 for Traktor Pro (User mapping)

Thanks for the wonderful mapping... been searching for this for a long time... 1 think... how do i map the jog wheel that when i hold the jog the music stops then when i release it, it continues. Just as the jog of the original mapping of the vci-100 with traktor le. Thank you!!!

Hi jgcamil

Is your tsi file still available for download, I tried the link last night and I kept getting an error message. I need it for a mac and vci 100, although I using a pc to try to download it so maybe that was the problem. All help gratefully recieved.

Tech Wizard

Hey there Cheek Bone,

Here's a new updated link for the tsi:

files.me.com/jgcamil/l15ty3

The layout controls are: EQ is a 3 eq starting at the top knob, the last knob is used to activate filters. FX are located in the top selection of the fx button with the first two knobs controlling the first two fx of fx unit 1, the second two knobs control the first two fxs of the fx unit 2. Dry/wet knob is located in the knob next to the top eq. The small knob is used to control the 3rd fx in their corresponding fx unit

Please take note of the following modifiers:

< = This modifier activates decks a&b with their corresponding transport controls / eqs /etc
    z = this modifier activates decks c&d with their corresponding transport controls / eqs /etc
    x = this modifiers is to activate only decks c&d for use in timecontrol mode for decks a&b. With this modifier, the eq knobs are no longer eqs and function as filters and key control for decks a&b. Transport control work for decks c&d.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
    jgcamil
    MacBook Pro late 2009 3.06ghz, 4GB RAM, 500gb HD @ 7200 RPM, Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 6, VCI 100, Audio 8 DJ

Many thanks for the info and file I will give that a go.

Cheek Bone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12