Novation Twitch mapping messed up? Could use some help

Default Novation Twitch mapping messed up? Could use some help

Hey everyone,

Just bought the Twitch, it works perfect in combination with Itch, but the Traktor mapping kinda sucks. The FX parameters barely work (after lots of twisting they do).

My Traktor's updated to the last version, perhaps that's the problem.

Have you guys got a custom Twitch mapping? Please share it!

Greetings,

Marijn (Poulet Blanc)
    AIAIAI TMA-1 | Shure SE-215-K | VCI-380 | 2x Xone:K2 | Xone:62 | Audio 10 | NI TSP 2 | Roland TR-8 | Ableton Live 9 | Komplete 10 | MBP 13" | Saffire Pro 14 | 2x Eve SC205

Allow me to redirect you to my Twitch mapping thread, I've got a completely finished custom mapping for Traktor and I'm about to release it for freeeee!

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=47925

Traktor Pro 2
    -Macbook Pro 13"
    -Novation Twitch (Custom .tsi)

Tech Student

Default ~~~~~~~~

glad for see you here man

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear of the problems you are having. The mapping we provide was created for Traktor 2 therefore if you are using a different version of Traktor you may notice some strange behaviour.

Please contact us via the contact form on the Novation Answerbase if you require any help.

Best regards,
    Alex Lucas
    Novation Technical Support

Hi Alex, I used the newest mapping, and I've got the newest Traktor version (Pro 2). Everything's working better now, however I have to turn the fx knobs back and forth to use them when switching FX parameters, bit annoying. Is this a normal thing?
    AIAIAI TMA-1 | Shure SE-215-K | VCI-380 | 2x Xone:K2 | Xone:62 | Audio 10 | NI TSP 2 | Roland TR-8 | Ableton Live 9 | Komplete 10 | MBP 13" | Saffire Pro 14 | 2x Eve SC205

Hi,

Yes it is normal for the FX knobs to operate in 'pickup' mode when switching between FX processors (i.e. The knob will not have an effect until the value the parameter is reached) This is benifical because is stops values jumping if the physical position of the knob does not match that of the parameter it is assigned to.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
    Alex Lucas
    www.novationmusic.com

Thanks for your answer! One last quesion: how do I attach the Traktor template to the Twitch? Or does it have lay loosely upon it?

Banned

My maping isnt working at all...
    I recently sent in my twitch to Darrin over at the RMA department.
    I get another one back
    And this one ONLY works in Serato.. No midi, no traktor no ableton etc..
    It just flat out dosnt work. lol

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying to you, the Traktor overlay is designed to lay loosely on the Twitch.

Rapidcharger - I'm sorry to hear of the problems you are experiencing. Please contact technical support using the contact form on the Novation Answerbase so that we can look into this for you.

Best regards,
    Alex Lucas
    www.novationmusic.com