VCI-100 SE Firmware 1.4 LED Mapping Help??

Question VCI-100 SE Firmware 1.4 LED Mapping Help??

Does anyone have a list of what each of the LED's on the VCI-100 SE Firmware 1.4 map out to?

I'm making my own traktor map and I can't seem to get all of the LED's working. Some of the LED outputs are the same as their inputs but some of them don't work (and I assume must be different).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

- Chris K'don

-- EDIT --
    Just tried going back and playing with things again and know my old LED mappings that worked before don't even work. I didn't touch any of the old output mappings that were working

bumping this as i'd like to know to...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

You could download the DJTT mapping and have a look at the outputs? Should make it pretty clear (though it'll take a bit of time I suppose.)
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

so far (rocking out on 1.4 for 1 week) all the LEDs seem to have the same note as the corresponding button. just create any IN, learn you button, and insert this value to the OUT you want.

Yeah I figured that out yesterday. I had the VCI plugged into a USB hub so it wasn't drawing enough power to turn the LED's on. Once I plugged it directly into my computer everything worked. The LED's do map to the same note as the buttons.

in the official thread for the 1.4fw stuff it said that only 1 has actually changed. guess which one i tried to map first....

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud