Custom APC40 for Rick-M Traktor Pro 4 deck - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I just got back to the West Coast guys and will be able to finally sit down and blast out the email. Make sure I have everyones email who wants the TSI. Dont forget to check out our website to watch our latest videos, mixes & productions.

Thanks,

Rick-M
    www.contactblackandwhite.com

Tech Student

Damn i have to give it to you guys, you guys ripped it in that video. That was sick. I couldnt help but blast it in my room haha. Good work. Can't wait to try that Tsi looks like you guys enjoy it to much lol

Tech Wizard

OK GUYS!!!! I posted the TSI. in an email to all who asked me for it and PM'd me the info.. Thank you for your interests and please if you like our stuff subscribe to our youtube and check out our web page @ www.contactblackandwhite.com. DOnt be afraid to share it on your facebook too. We are giving away some stuff for TAO in LA so keep up to date. I will also be posting up our newest stuff and Tsi.'s soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91_Rzj0bwUI

Tech Convert

Hi Rick,

From the responses here it seems like you created a great mapping for the APC 40. I am going it to get one in January and would like to use it to control Traktor. Could you please post an explanation of your mapping in a pdf or jpg format, ie what button does what. I am particularly interested if your mapping includes EQ control. I am asking this because I plan to use the APC 40 to control Traktor in Internal mixing mode with 4 decks.

Thank you!

Tech Wizard

Triptnotic, send me your email in a PM and I will send it over. I just finished sending out a batch email to everyone who wanted it. hit me up with yours and ill send it over as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Rick-M
    www.contactblackandwhite.com

Tech Wizard

New Video Promo for our new demo. check it out and subscribe! cheers!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ijQhocpM4

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Rick-M View Post
    Tripnotic, send me your email in a PM and I will send it over.
    I have just PMed you. THANK YOU!

Tech Wizard

Check us out guys we just got posted as a featured DJ on OCSDbeats.com

http://ocsdbeats.com/index.php?optio...-djs&Itemid=98

Tech Wizard

Hey guys if you want the TSI. do me a favor and show some support by adding and sharing our link on OCSDBEATS.COM . After that hit me up on my Facebook through the website or add me and I will be able to hook you up. (Its easier for me to gather the email address's through my facebook cause I can save them to my phone when I am not on the comp. I hope every one who got the last batch email is enjoying the TSi. I look forward to your feedback and dont forget to keep checking in for updates on my new version I am currently using. I will be sending it out to those who like the first one and show support.

Here are the links below

Locate my Facebook on www.contactblackandwhite.com Share and like the write-up below.

Featured DJ Write-UP : http://ocsdbeats.com/index.php?optio...-djs&Itemid=98

Thanks guys,

Rick-M

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast