Custom APC40 for Rick-M Traktor Pro 4 deck - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Convert

I messed around with the TSI and decided to make my own based on what you have done so far (I like the mapping but I modified some things to suit my style better).

- Moved the loop, removed the pitch bend and put in beat forward and backward
    - Changed the LED output so when the fader is up the beat jump changes to red and to orange when not active
    - changed the LED output so when a loop is active the loop size turns red to know its active (the loop button blinks when a loop is active)
    - Cue flashes when a track is active and the fader is up
    - all the kills are above the faders, (activate, solo, record)
    - track select 1-4 is now monitor on/off
    - faders 5-8 controls FX 1 chained with the record buttons above it as the on/off and shapshot
    - activate 5-8 turnes on FX 1
    - solo 5-8 controls turn off fx 3 for the 4 decks
    - stop all clips is on/off for fx 3
    - scene launch 5 is autogain on/off
    - master and volume control wet/dry and paramater for fx3 (beatmasher)
    - track select 5-8 will be echo/freeze for the 4 decks once i figure out how to map that
    - Hotcues will be placed where the fx on/off were before
    - scene launch 1-4 will be load A-D
    - I did not change anything for the eq/filter portion.
    - I still have to add navigation through files
    - crossfader will be a monitor mix control
    - im not sure what to do with the 8 buttons above the crossfader (I was thinking maybe some VU meters)
    - I also cant get the light rings to work with the knobs in dumb mode (i tried the CC+8 with no luck) I may change the TSI around to work in regular mode, but I would have to find some controls a new location.
    - Also I would like to change the fx snapshot to load different presets into fx1 but Im not sure how I would accomplish this.

I dont want to hijack your thread but this TSI is the basis of what My setup is so if anybody has any questions PM me about this instead of clogging up this thread (if necessary I'll create a new thread)

post a new topic with picture of layout if u can looks interesting

Tech Wizard

Jhova,

Sounds good you should send it over to me so I can check it out. I will also send you over my newest mapping. It includes alot more than the one I send out for this thread.

Tech Wizard

Hey guys, I am getting prepared to send out my TSI to all that requested it. Please make sure I have your email's. I am sending it in a batch email where everybody will be BCC'd on. Unfortunetely, I dont have as much time as I used to, to send it out individually. Thanks guys and dont forget to check out my page @ www.contactblackandwhite.com also check out our video in the media section. We are using my latest mappings etc.

Thanks,

Rick-M
    www.contactblackandwhite.com

hi Rick-M! would it be ok if you add me up on the list? i would love to try out your map

Tech Wizard

For sure send me your email!!

Tech Student

Hey Rick M i was checking out the pictures and loved how you set up the ACp40 with traktor i was wondering if theres any chance you can let me try it out ive been trying to look for a 4 deck tsi, but no luck. Let me know

Tech Wizard

send me your email

Tech Wizard

www.contactblackandwhite.com

We will be spinning Dec. 23rd in Newport Beach, Ca. @ La Cave with Richie Panic (Straight from San Fran.). State of Mind events is throwing this entire party for free. its 21+ and anyone is welcome! See you guys there!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast