Custom APC40 for Rick-M Traktor Pro 4 deck - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Convert

when I import the .tsi into Traktor and select your device setup info nothing shows up in the assignment table

anyone else have this problem? rick, could you have forgotten to check the "MIDI Device settings" box when you exported the mapping?

are you running the latest version of traktor?

Tech Student

Just got the .tsi, cant wait to test it out and give you my feedback.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Negotiator View Post
    are you running the latest version of traktor?
    Traktor Scratch Pro, not sure what version # since I last did a software update. I'll run the service center when I'm at my laptop next and see if there's an update I didn't know about. Is the mapping working for you?

[UPDATE]:
    I'm running 1.2.2, and the Service Center says everything's installed and up to date. Any ideas?
    Last edited by chrisdavis; 07-04-2010 at 06:12 PM.

hmm i dont know if the scratch pro and pro versions are released differently,
    but if they arent released under different versions, you have a problem

the latest version of traktor pro is v1.2.6, and i read somewhere on this forum that mappings from revision 1.2.4 are not downwards compatible

my guess is that you have an outdated version
    try to reinstall service center or traktor?
    be sure to backup every single configuration file

Tech Student

Would love a full explanation on the mapping!

Tech Wizard

Ill try to draw one up in photoshop. its alot to write down. In my opinion If you are going to use a mapping for performance you should map it to your needs. However, If you want to know what alot of the buttons do. you can go under the controller mapping and see what buttons are set for what action. There is also other maps in the forums on here showing what the button mapping codes are on an APC40. If anyone however does want a map to the config. Ill put something together. just PM me.

Tech Wizard

Ok guys if you want to here some good music go to contactblackandwhite.com. These guys kill it on the apc40! they run multiple computers and apc40's!!! 2 seperate dj's coming together to kill it in one group! They also produce some insane tracks! download the latest track @ http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/82841363/file.html . You can also download the demos at contactblackandwhite.com . The group consist of Rick-M and Robbie Reinzuch! search them on facebook Rick McMillan & Kirk Reinzuch

Tech Convert

Hey Rick-M nice work! Bravo!I'm Sorry for being too direct, but I did not find the tsi file, to try it out! May you post it! Thanx!

It's just dumb not to put the tsi in the thread. People come and go on those forums, and now we have this completly useless thread!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast