I have the vestax vcm-100 and traktor le, also downloaded the demo version of traktor pro. I can't figure out how to fast forward and rewind when cueing a track. When I press the (|<<) button it jumps to the beginning of the track or to a cue point. If I hold down the (>>|) it just plays at normal speed and when I let go it goes back to the cue point.

I want to be able to fast forward and rewind so I can cue tracks faster. Currently if I try to cue and go past the cue point when I try to rewind it goes to the beginning of the track then I have to listen to the track all over from the beginning and wait to get to the cue point.

If I can fast forward and rewind, I can play a track fast forward through the intro and get to where I believe the cue point is then if I went past, it just rewind and let the track play and when it gets to the cue, I can now set the cue.

How can I do this? Currently it seems like the only way is to use the mouse and hold down the mouse button in the "wave display" and move it back and forth to fast forward and rewind. However, I don't want to use the mouse, I'd rather use the vcm-100 to do this. Can I custom map one of the function (f buttons) to do this?

Thanks