Midi Fighter Deckalized Mapping - Page 9
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

so i uploaded the deckalized tsi into traktor and it didnt do anything. not only that it deleted all of my other midi mapping and settings. any ideas as to why?

Tech Student

Help the deckalized mappings Zip folders are empty!!!! just got my Midi Fighter and i'm desparate to start playing!!! can anyone repost the .tsi files???? cheers

Tech Student

Default ZIP files invalid?

Hi folks,
    whenever I try to unzip the MF_Deckalized zip files, I am unable to get to the TSI file. Winzip gives me an error message (invalid zip file). Windows throws a similar error. PKzip unzips the file, but the content isn't a TSI file.
    I have tried on several PC's and have rebooted a few times.
    Anyone have the same problem?

Thanks,
    Guy G

If you want to control four decks using this mapping is the focus version your only option? I'd love to use 2 MFs with one on A/C and the other on B/D and be able to switch between them when necessary. Is that possible?

Tech Wizard

hey i have a problem with my sampler when i press the red record button in order to go into sample mode instead of loading the beatslicer the trans effect is always loaded and ive tried many times to reload the tsi and to update the firmware and still no luck is there anyone that can help me?

You can fix that manually if the following does not help.

Try :

Go to import option on the bottom left corner on controller manager & import the tsi file through there. Please note that if you are using multiple controller's , this will erase all other active tsi files.
    This may be best option to do it this way , so that the GUi Layout , fx settings are as required on the map.
    You can then import the other TSi files on the top drop down menu & remember to un-tick the box for FX settings so that does not mess up the MF.

--------------------

If this does not work, go to MF controller manager , look up Deck 3 FX select option & change it manually to Beatslicer. that should work.

M

Tech Student

so like, i have 1.2.4 and every time i press the red sample button, it does weird things to the track. it will clip it, speed it up, slow it down, all sorts of weird crap. it seems like it happens to one midi fighter more than the other. sometimes it works correctly but very rarely.

the first time i installed it, sample juggle mode wouldnt work at al. after reading this thread i found out i needed to reload the .tsi file, which i did. but something isnt right. everything else works fine except for sample juggle mode.

please someone help, i have a gig in a few days and i just got these in the mail.

Tech Wizard

my sampler mode has never worked for me.
    It always clips the sound
    I have tried following the youtube clips of Ean showing how it works but it always just sounds crapy.

I have been asking about this for some months now but nobody seems to have an answer. Happy that I'm not the only one !

Hi there,

I think what has happened you have got "Reverse Grain" effect loaded into FX slot 3 & that should be the Beatslicer effect.

You can change that manually if you go onto the device manager section in the preferences & look up midifighter/FX slot 3 'effect select'

Then just choose the beatslicer from the drop-down menu.

This will enable correct effect setting & it should be fully working.

Cheers,

matti

Quote Originally Posted by epor View Post
    so like, i have 1.2.4 and every time i press the red sample button, it does weird things to the track. it will clip it, speed it up, slow it down, all sorts of weird crap. it seems like it happens to one midi fighter more than the other. sometimes it works correctly but very rarely.

the first time i installed it, sample juggle mode wouldnt work at al. after reading this thread i found out i needed to reload the .tsi file, which i did. but something isnt right. everything else works fine except for sample juggle mode.

please someone help, i have a gig in a few days and i just got these in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by ridim View Post
    my sampler mode has never worked for me.
    It always clips the sound
    I have tried following the youtube clips of Ean showing how it works but it always just sounds crapy.

I have been asking about this for some months now but nobody seems to have an answer. Happy that I'm not the only one !
    I'm going to take a closer look at this in the next few days but let us know if Systemattik is correct and it's loading the wrong effect. Some people have reported this issue and it can generally be fixed by reloading the tsi. For some reason, Traktor often doesn't load the effect settings properly on the first import and it requires a second import.

Otherwise, the issue may be the beatgrid of the track you are trying to sample. The sampler function is highly dependent on this and if the grid is off it will sound strange.

A last thing I would check is the tempo of the master clock (you can see it by clicking on the metronome by FX banks 1/3) while you use the sampler function. The auto clock can float around a bit sometimes and if you try to use the sampler while it's doing this it can sound like the sample is pitch warping.

Since most people don't have issues using the "sampler" function on the deckalized mapping, I have a strong feeling that the mapping is fine but something is going wrong with the Traktor settings or beat grids for those who encounter this issue. Hopefully we can figure this out to avoid this for others in the future.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast