Midi Fighter Deckalized Mapping - Page 4
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Indeed I also only need deck A and B.

Quote Originally Posted by notshy View Post
    @flashflooder - do you think it might be an idea to get DJTT to email that out to all people who've just purchased one of the latest round of MidiFighters? I imagine you will have a flood of posts if not - mainly because everyone will want to try Deckalized mapping first and will spot the LED issue.
    i appreciate your concern but i don't think we need to worry too much about it. we caught the issue pretty early and there shouldn't be very many MF's that got shipped out without the latest firmware.

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo View Post
    when i enter sampler mode by pressing record the trans effect comes on as opposed to the slice effect used by ean in the video and i was just wondering on how to fix that thanks.
    in regards to the trans effect coming on when using the "sampler", the tsi should change fx bank3 to the beatslicer effect any time you press the sampler button so i would try to reload the tsi because sometimes the effect settings don't properly import the first time causing the tsi to look for the wrong effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo View Post
    hey guys id like to first of all thank djtechtools for such an awesome mapping for the midi-fighter unit. im using the deckalized focused mapping and i was just wondering since im only using decks 1 and 2 is there a possible way to only switch between them when pressing shift+sync bc when i switch the focus back to deck 1 from 2 i hav to press additional times going from decks 3 and 4 and can be quite troublesome while doing some mixing.
    ask and you shall receive...actually, i've been meaning to do this for a while since others have asked about it and i agree that it can be a bit annoying to have to always scroll thru decks C/D if you only use A/B.

Thank you for this mapping, I wil try it out as soon as possible.

is there a layout/mapping for the midi fighter & traktor that works both decks with just 1 midi fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by jord4n View Post
    is there a layout/mapping for the midi fighter & traktor that works both decks with just 1 midi fighter?
    that's what the "Focus" mappings are. "MF_Deckalized_Focus" can control all four decks with one midi fighter and "MF_Deckalized_Focus_AB" can control decks A and B with one midi fighter. In each Shift+Sync becomes the Deck Change button.

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    that's what the "Focus" mappings are. "MF_Deckalized_Focus" can control all four decks with one midi fighter and "MF_Deckalized_Focus_AB" can control decks A and B with one midi fighter. In each Shift+Sync becomes the Deck Change button.
    thanks for replying. sorry for my n00b questions.

where would i get the Focus and the FocusAB?

The zip file included in this thread appears to be (for me, @ work on WinXP) corrupted...

I was able to dl without problem. You could try in a diff. browser.

hmm. yeah i dunno. (XP @ Work)
    everytime i try to download a file it just brings me to the login screen. which i log in then it brings me right back to the login screen.

i will try a different browser later.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast